• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Amlg

Oct 22, 2023
Hey guys, I've heard from a few benzo/opioid dealers on telegram that Temazapam can end your life, and is a good product to use for "forever sleep" but I'm not sure how accurate this information is.
I read someone's thread earlier where he took 450g Temazapam (with trazadobe) but it wasn't enough to do the job.

I've been told that the cyclopyrrolone Zoplicone (sleeping tablet) can end your life too, again not sure how reliable this information is and what dosage is needed for both.

Has anyone researched potassium cyanide or sodium cyanide?
I don't see this as a method on the forums, I'd like to know it's success rates and pain experienced during the process.

Personally I'm looking for a peaceful method such as benzo/opioids/carbon monoxide etc but I need to make sure I get it right the first time.

Any input is appreciated!

Reactions: TimetoGo!