R

RL95

Jul 7, 2020
Has anyone here told their so (special other) what they are intending to do?
And if so, how did that go?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Two adult children both know. Both are on-side. Both reluctant to see me go, but they have lived through the horror with me, lost everything themselves, including trust in medical professionals, and they understand perfectly why I am doing this. The reason for self-euthanasia is a very important consideration for others.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, GrassFields and ActualLesbian
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
If I had a SO I wouldn't be on a suicide forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, WinterFaust, Baguette and 1 other person
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
It has happened at a point in my life before. I felt I wasn't taken very seriously and needed extra care, love, and attention. My SO told me that wasn't the case and they know I will ctb one day....

I feel guilty having mentioned suicide all those times. I was no where as serious as I am now....(suicidal, but not thinking things through and actually enjoyed life a little.)

Wherever you are, I'm sorry.

G

GrassFields

May 11, 2020
Openly discussed with my wife the options for both seeing my illness through final progression and leaving early. I've weighed my opinions on the pros and cons of each, and she's been very open in listening to them. It's an understandably difficult conversation with her since it always ends in tears for both of us, especially when we consider explaining either option to our kids. My wife says she will stand by whatever option I choose in the end, and will be by my side for all of it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Lorntroubles
D

Dnz4ever

Apr 18, 2020
Has anyone here told their so (special other) what they are intending to do?
And if so, how did that go?
I discussed this with my late fiance multiple times.
We both decided between each other that we couldnt do that to the other...the love was too strong.

We were co-dependent on each other for our own survivals.

In fact, I'd like to believe we were both "for the most part" in recovery.

Then she passed away this year, non-intentionally.

• Aww..
Reactions: rhiino, RL95 and GrassFields
R

RL95

Jul 7, 2020
I'm just in such deep financial shit that I don't see any other way out, of course I feel super bad doing this to my so, but I just can't imagine how to continue my life...

• Aww..
Reactions: GrassFields