• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
I'm 100% ready to go....i see my whole existince as wrong and the battle was already long time lost...i've just put my self throw painful years for no reason...so i don't think i can stick long. However my family is very attached to me especially my mum....Do you have ideas on how to deliver the message " i love you but i can't go on anymore" in the easiest ways? Anybody has done it?

• Hugs
Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, Musketeer, mothdust9 and 1 other person
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
When you rip off a band aid, do you do it slow or fast? That's your answer for the same reasons.

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1 and Aliali1992
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
NOOOOOOOOO.

Put your title in the site search and see what comes up.

If you truly want to ctb, do not tell your family except in a goodbye letter to be found post-ctb. If you want to be watched 24/7 and/or end up in a psych ward, tell your family.

Reactions: autumnal, mattwitt, escapefromabuse and 4 others
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

-
Mar 30, 2020
Just don't. I have the same age as you btw.

Reactions: escapefromabuse and Aliali1992
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I love my family very much and they love me but I just can't see a place for myself. I feel really sad to do this to them but don't feel like living is an option for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: mothdust9
Marriedwithsuicide

Marriedwithsuicide

31 year old who probably shouldn't still be here
Mar 24, 2019
I love my family very much and they love me but I just can't see a place for myself. I feel really sad to do this to them but don't feel like living is an option for me.

I'm so sorry to hear this. It truly is awful when you feel like this. But one thing I will say which I admit I sometimes forget to. Your family and loved ones may end up suffering the same way you are right now. When I think about that I would never wish it on my loved ones so that stops me. I'm not saying it will always work but it's just something to think about xx

Reactions: Ritter and Walilamdzi
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I would imagine that family would be alarmed and would try to have you committed to a psych ward if you intimated suicidal intent, so Idk

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I called each one of my siblings and basically said if anything ever happened to me, I love them, there's nothing they could do, etc. etc. My sister had the police show up at my house. I am sure that if we lived in the same state, they would've had me committed.

last_tour

last_tour

Apr 8, 2020
might not be a good idea for you because you say you're close with your parents, but for me, im trying to get my family to disown or hate me more, so its easier for me to leave. They were toxic hysterical people that did horrendous things to me anyway so I just tell them how awful they are, cause some trouble here and there, argue with them that our relationship is finished and that im never coming back. I think when im gone they'll be relieved, and if they find out i died they'll hopefully think i deserved it.

In the year 1519, Hernán Cortés arrived in the New World with six hundred men and, upon arrival, made history by destroying his ships. This sent a clear message to his men: There is no turning back.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear this. It truly is awful when you feel like this. But one thing I will say which I admit I sometimes forget to. Your family and loved ones may end up suffering the same way you are right now. When I think about that I would never wish it on my loved ones so that stops me. I'm not saying it will always work but it's just something to think about xx
I truly hope that they would feel no guilt as this is just to do with my inability to cope with things. I am trying to just take each day at a time and try something for their sake but I experience so much existential dread constantly no matter what's going on that life is quite difficult for me now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marriedwithsuicide
M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
I'm 100% ready to go....i see my whole existince as wrong and the battle was already long time lost...i've just put my self throw painful years for no reason...so i don't think i can stick long. However my family is very attached to me especially my mum....Do you have ideas on how to deliver the message " i love you but i can't go on anymore" in the easiest ways? Anybody has done it?
You risk being put in a hospital if you tell anybody. I personally won't tell anyone however i ran away from home at a young age as the result of abuse so i have no family.