listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Personally, I don't believe in anything spiritual. But I find it helps to fantasise about drifting into a perfect dream space of my own when I die... I want to type out whatever comes to my mind. Please share with me your heaven too if a vision comes to you.

For me now... I will be able to rest forever on soft beds and sofas that resemble clouds, my being will feel fresh and light. I will be able to create, read and play in all the stories I've ever wished to read, I can instantly eat whatever cravings I get, taste all the food I could no longer get in life, relive all the beautiful scenarios and be in beautiful settings that exist in and exceed my imagination... I can live in all the nice dreams I had and meet the sweet, beautiful family and friends I saw in my dreams. I want to run my fingers through long hair that I used to wish for as a child, I want to feel silk against my skin and the sensation of my mother's hand on my back... I want to be basked in warm sunlight on the quiet wooden porch of an old mansion I once visited... gazing at the blossoming branches of an old tree. I want to be in the moonlight I saw reflected on a temple pond that one night. Yes...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Pen>Sword, FuneralCry and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Non-existence. The best thing about it is that it's not a fantasy at all

Reactions: Fehler, Painless_end, Celerity and 6 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I think that it can be a place of healing. I doubt if it will be filled with bullies. I think the opposite will happen, where everyone gets the kind of support from others they need. And beloved pets will be there. I'm not sure where people will go who hate others but maybe they have their own section.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick and Joey
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
As long as my Mum and pets are there I don't care where I end up. If not, then I would kill myself a second time.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, newave3 and Meditation guide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Eternal nothingness. I do not want to experience anything, I want to fall into an eternal sleep and never wake up. That sounds like heaven to me.

Reactions: newave3, OceanBlue, nex and 1 other person
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
peaceful nothingness that erases the pain we felt , forever, like it had never happened.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, newave3, Celerity and 4 others
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
Another vote for total non-existence. I can't think of anything more comforting than that.

Reactions: newave3, FuneralCry and hʚll
BeanyBoo

BeanyBoo

Jan 23, 2020
Peace. No physical or mental pain. All my pets and other animals. Pretty flowers.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, newave3, Celerity and 3 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I hope to see my deceased family members and pets there, that idea is enough to cause tears to my eyes.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I could go to Valhalla and fight alongside gods. That would be great.

But

What if you were to end up in a movie, anime or game world, what world it would be?

(Of course, anything that causes you pain in this world would not longer exist)

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Just like the show "The Good Place"; I can do and accomplish whatever I want. Seeing my deceased loved ones would be cherry on top.

Reactions: Largeletters
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Eternal nothingness and peace and no memories of here ever. Everything permanent acne condition, memories of trauma, exclusion, loneliness, emotional pain all over

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Personally, I don't believe in anything spiritual. But I find it helps to fantasise about drifting into a perfect dream space of my own when I die... I want to type out whatever comes to my mind. Please share with me your heaven too if a vision comes to you.

For me now... I will be able to rest forever on soft beds and sofas that resemble clouds, my being will feel fresh and light. I will be able to create, read and play in all the stories I've ever wished to read, I can instantly eat whatever cravings I get, taste all the food I could no longer get in life, relive all the beautiful scenarios and be in beautiful settings that exist in and exceed my imagination... I can live in all the nice dreams I had and meet the sweet, beautiful family and friends I saw in my dreams. I want to run my fingers through long hair that I used to wish for as a child, I want to feel silk against my skin and the sensation of my mother's hand on my back... I want to be basked in warm sunlight on the quiet wooden porch of an old mansion I once visited... gazing at the blossoming branches of an old tree. I want to be in the moonlight I saw reflected on a temple pond that one night. Yes...
I like your idea of heaven and I would like to experience it too.

I am somewhat content with nonexistence but if I could experience only the pleasant things I want, that would be ideal. One thing I hate about life is that there are no good things without bad things and the bad things are far stronger and outweigh the good things.