S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
In afraid that i Will not, the sn i have Is not tested and came from a website that mostly sells chemicals for food plants, in afraid Is the curing salt. My metoclopramide Is slowly expiring, Will work anyway if Is expired? Also i cannot swallow pills, i have to smash It into powder and drink in a Little water... Will It work anyway? What should i do if cant call asleep fast enough and i start to feel tachycardia and my heart racing? I risk to panic and risk to call and ambulance
Look like there are infinite things that can go wrong and i dont know what to do. Why everything has to be so hard?

I Need to go, cant wait further but i dont know what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
You have no possibility of testing it ? It would ease you a bit if it's good ?

If you have enough of them, you can try the sleeping pill a week before ?

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
I dont have any sleeping pills sadly, metoclopramide Is the anthemetics to avoid After ingesting sn, allegedly.

Is still not clear in my head what should i expect After ingesting the sn, my Heart Will start racing and then? I pass out? I die in the sleep?

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
There are tons of threads on SN. Keep reading so you'll know what to expect.

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
you should not do it unless you're sure your SN is pure enough. why are you in such a hurry? is it not possible to get more meto? idk where you are but in the US it's really easy to get. you can literally just ask your doctor.

It doesn't make sense to use crappy SN, or something that might not be SN at all and fail and have to endure all that pain and then start all over again. It's painful to wait right now, but it would be far more painful if you fail. Why can't you test your SN?