lostluck

lostluck

It doesn't matter anymore if I have people caring
Jul 25, 2023
Even if it doesn't necessarily make you happy. As long as it makes you smile.

Reactions: igl00, cgrtt.brns and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
when people treat me with basic kindness or decide to speak to me

especially when they ramble on about their interests and share new pieces of information with me it shows me that people are comfortable around me I guess I don't know/I am not sure

but it makes me happy/smile a bit and distracts me from everything else since no one else is around anymore

edit: I guess it also shows me and lets me know that I exist because I see myself as annoying and odd although I am a quiet person who keeps to themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskyD'hiver, enough of this, lostluck and 2 others
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
my dog when she rolls around on her back and snorts like shes trying to scratch an itch on her back. she'll wriggle for a few seconds then freeze and stare at me then keep wriggling and then freeze etc. it makes me smile everytime bc shes so dumb i love her

• Yay!
Reactions: lostluck, psp3000 and igl00
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
As weird as it may sound I have a lot of really great friends and that's my only reason for being slow with my advancements to CTB. They always know what to say and what to do despite us all being rather different. They also have helped just as much if not more than SaSu has. Overall just great people to be around. I hope I don't hurt them to bad.

Reactions: lostluck, psp3000 and igl00