19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
Spill the beans, no judgment zone so be as pathetic as you want. I'm here to hurt alongside you

I'll start,

today I had a major breakdown infront of my family, but it couldnt just be one thing… they then went snooping through my room and found my stashed alcohol and took it from me. In a fit of hysteria I ran through my father and threw him on the ground as I ran out of the house and collapsed on the road and laid there until I felt like I didn't need to throw up anymore, that caused me to begin hating my body and how out of shape I've become recently. I then spiraled and remembered how good I used to have it in highschool, and how my life is essentially broken and beyond repair. Should've stayed on that road ngl

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me everyday is the same, I cannot even think of a day that is worse than all the others, my existence is very empty and pointless and each day is only suffering. For me there is nothing positive about being alive. That sounds really awful what you went through today and I'm sorry that you suffer so unbearably. Living really is so painful.