T

thisiswhoiam-

Mar 21, 2023
i was a few times at arguably the best clinic in my city because of reccuring pain that appears sometimes and when asked why my teeth hurt: they guess 1.bruxism 2.gum inflammation 3.cavities 4.wisdom tooth inflammation, i also have an unidentified bone structure in my gums...2 doctors at the same clinic - one claims my other teeth except wisdom are fine, while the other sees cavities - no comment - they dont have a clue and just do random stuff. And if you go to another dentist he will claim its something else as well. I once went to a clinic and they wanted to do 10 things with my teeth, while another dentist said they are just trying to scam me and theres only 1 cavity to fill. It's the same story with dentists as with doctors, they dont know anything, I lose all will to function when i feel physical pain and stop doing anyting instantly. And the pain is back again.
I'll try to drag myself to the train tracks somehow. The faster the better. I am sick of this and i can't stand living like this doing nothing but i can't do snything becase life won't allow me. I'm sick of being stuck in my bed with endless health problems. I am already dead. It's a shame i don't have a gun, it would be much easier to finish.
I despise medicine and after what i experienced in the last months i have completely given up on recovery. I must somehow get used to pain and push through with cbt which is the biggest obstacle.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Ambivalent1 and Aisley
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Try antihystamines, first. They don't always work, BUT SOMETIMES THEY DO. And it can take half a day, to a day, before they kick in. There have been times when I owed my fucking sanity to them. Idk what it is, inflamed nerves or some shit? Crazy, but try that before you try a train. Tooth pain is the worst, I know. I can ignore any other pain but tooth pain. It's all consuming.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've had to endure, it's such a hellish world how despite the fact there is endless amounts of suffering that exist, people are still denied the option to just pass away in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope you eventually find freedom from the torture you are experiencing.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream