• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
I read in several online news websites that there were some people and teens that died due to playing video games non-stop some for 40 hours others for several days in a row, some stopped just to sleep and eat and then continued to play video games and others did not sleep at all but they all died, have any of you heard about this? if i die due to playing video games for 40 hours non stop it would be a peaceful, fun and painless death! I think i might try it

Reactions: Prime0
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Can video games kill you? It appears they can, but the risk appears to be extremely low – one death per 30 million gamers each year. This is much lower than the risk of sport-related death.

Reactions: Prime0, conflagration and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's a kind of exhaustion, if you are too exhausted due to lack of sleep, maybe not drinking enough water and so on it can be possible.

But I'd say this is a very rare thing.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lol this would probably be me when I'm hyper focused. Tbh I hope this is me, it would be a great way to go. Ctb while gaming…

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm disabled and spend literally all day playing games or watching YouTube from the moment I wake until I go to sleep again, been living like this for almost 20 years so if this is deadly I hope I'm next in line lol but somehow I'm still moderately healthy looking. 5ft10 140lbs slightly muscular athletic body and I do nothing to maintain it, I literally try to waste my life away and it's not working

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I think a lot of it has to do with lifestyle, you have to remember these people didn't just play video games for days and then died, there was a lot leading up to that, like probably sedentary lifestyle and more daylong gaming sessions. There's actually a case of a gamer death on chubbyemo's youtube channel, and I'd recommend checking it out (along with his channel). Basically, in one of these cases, sitting for a long time caused a blood clot to form which then led to a life-threatening situation (don't remember if he lived or died).

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sounds like a good way to go but I doubt they'll be adding it to the PPH anytime soon. Wouldn't it be amazing if it were that easy though? What would you like to die to playing? I think maybe 'What Remains of Edith Finch' would set a good tone, or 'Spiritfarer'. I loved the feel of the game 'Eastshade'. I guess I love underwater landscapes most though- so, maybe 'Subnautica'. That Reaper Leviathan probably could give someone a heart attack. I used to get so scared playing that game!

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake