• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
This story tugs at my heart. I really wish I had committed suicide around age 21, since those were my last good years. I'm not sure what happened with the girlfriend (18). But the guy (17) basically killed himself out of grief and being blamed for his girlfriend's death. They look very happy together. I want to feel sad for them. But in my sick, morbid mind, I'm happy that they died in love and didn't have to live through adulthood in this world.

https://blackdoctor.org/513634/heartbreaking-teen-couple-commits-suicide-days-apart/

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Adûnâi, suprsilly, Iamtired and 6 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
The sad thing is that if he weren't blamed by something it wasn't his fault, he could still be alive.

I hope they find some happiness somewhere else if there is anything other than nonexistence after death.

Reactions: B4mbi, LookMomImFlying and Cyanide
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I know i be happier if i died coz if there is something after this it cant be worse then this

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Journeytoletgo, Mizule and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I know i be happier if i died coz if there is something after this it cant be worse then this
Oh yes, it can definitely be worse than this. Much much much much much worse.

Reactions: myusername890 and Cyanide
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I doubth that .... but just out of curiosity if you dont go to a happy place and its not just nothing then what is the much worse place

Reactions: Mizule and Cyanide
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I doubth that .... but just out of curiosity if you dont go to a happy place and its not just nothing then what is the much worse place
You are being close minded if you think the only options are a happy place and nothingness. Study a bit about religions and you quickly know how horrifying the afterlife can be in some of them, in particular for people who commit suicide.

I just hope to disappear. Nothingness brings me so much peace. I don't want to come back to this world and my wishes are technically impossible, anyways. I would rather not exist than deal with another life of sadness.

Reactions: myusername890, Caramelized, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018

I personally believe that this world is the worst human condition possible. I would rather have nothingness than this. Afterlife? I don't know. There's no way to know. Even those stories of people who have clinically died for a few minutes and report seeing stuff are kind of sketchy to me. Religious "heavens" are just manipulated fantasies used to control and subordinate people into obedience.

I'm sure the sick powers-that-be know what happens at death. But the only way us mere mortals will know is when we decide to take our own lives or wait until we rot and die of old age. I'll choose my death soon and find out what happens.

Reactions: Cyanide
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Well i didnt meen to say there isnt a bad place aswell just not as bad of a pkace as my life is

I have read the old testament twice and new 4 times and i do belive that most things in both did infact happend in some form but im not a religious person.

But if there is a god he can not be an understanding or nice person if he punich those who commit suicide since he must know that those people has already experience enugh pain to kill them self.
That my view of it

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Well i didnt meen to say there isnt a bad place aswell just not as bad of a pkace as my life is

I have read the old testament twice and new 4 times and i do belive that most things in both did infact happend in some form but im not a religious person.

But if there is a god he can not be an understanding or nice person if he punich those who commit suicide since he must know that those people has already experience enugh pain to kill them self.
That my view of it

I don't think "god" punishes people for suicide. I was forced to go to Bible school until I was 14. Many people committed suicide in the Old Testament. Samson, Saul, Abimelech. Zimri actually committed suicide to avoid capture by an army. None of them were condemned or anything. There were no specific punishments for any of them. People may have created the fallacy that "god" punishes suicide later, but there is nothing in the scriptures that says this.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy, shrek34 and Cyanide
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I know that how i read it too

"Bible figures" falls on there sword and what not and nothing bad was said about them.
So i dont think that there can possibly be worse after death then living is now and has been for a long time

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I truly hope you're wrong but I did hear a few times that if you die in a tragic way, you will just be reliving the same experience, emotions you felt before you ctbed over and over for eternity. That scares the hell out of me but I doubt that's true.

Reactions: myusername890