• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
So, I had this question on my mind for a while, and I think you guys might have the answer. A few months ago, I overdosed on Clomipramine (A tricyclic antidepressant), Clonazepam (A benzodiazepine) and Risperidone (An antipsychotic) with the intent of killing myself during sleep. I took about 50 pills of the TCA, 30 pills of the benzo and 30 pills of the antipsychotic, however despite not vomiting, it failed miserably and I only had minor symptoms. Supposing I took alcohol with those meds when I attempted to ctb, would it have had a chance of working? What would be my chances, then? I no longer have access to those medications, but I keep wondering if I screwed up everything and wasted my chance of leaving this world just because I didn't bought a beer to take with those meds. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Circles and Donewith_
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
None of us know the answer to that kind of question. And to be honest I don't think most doctors could answer that either. There are many things even doctors don't know about suicide. My advice to you is that you should stick with what works. and is proven reliable. There is no need to reinvent the wheel. One of the hardest lessons we must learn in life is to humble ourselves before the feet of truth by learn from those before us in any given field.

Reactions: _Minsk and Strumgewehr
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
How many grams of clomipramine did you take?

Reactions: Circles
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
How many grams of clomipramine did you take?
Each pill contains 25 mg of clomipramine and I took about 50 of them, so I took roughly 1.25 grams. I had more than 100 pills at the time, but I thought that would be enough considering that I'm almost underweight. Also I wanted to minimize chances of vomiting, and by that point I was already feeling unwell because of taking so many pills.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Each pill contains 25 mg of clomipramine and I took about 50 of them, so I took roughly 1.25 grams. I had more than 100 pills at the time, but I thought that would be enough considering that I'm almost underweight. Also I wanted to minimize chances of vomiting, and by that point I was already feeling unwell because of taking so many pills.
I see.. I know only about antidepressants overdose. Have no idea about the combination of those other drugs. Sorry.

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I see.. I know only about antidepressants overdose. Have no idea about the combination of those other drugs. Sorry.
Do you have an idea of how many grams of clomipramine would be enough to ctb not considering additional meds? I still have some clomipramine pills with me, so I could try again if I had a lethal dose on my hands.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Antidepressants overdose is mentioned in the peph in 'resources section'

Reactions: Circles and Oblivion Lover
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
So, I had this question on my mind for a while, and I think you guys might have the answer. A few months ago, I overdosed on Clomipramine (A tricyclic antidepressant), Clonazepam (A benzodiazepine) and Risperidone (An antipsychotic) with the intent of killing myself during sleep. I took about 50 pills of the TCA, 30 pills of the benzo and 30 pills of the antipsychotic, however despite not vomiting, it failed miserably and I only had minor symptoms. Supposing I took alcohol with those meds when I attempted to ctb, would it have had a chance of working? What would be my chances, then? I no longer have access to those medications, but I keep wondering if I screwed up everything and wasted my chance of leaving this world just because I didn't bought a beer to take with those meds. Thanks in advance!
Really don't know about the others but do know it's difficult to OD on benzos, but if you mix them with booze that's when they become lethal. Would love some heavy duty benzos, some good booze and a night on the seaside

Reactions: Circles and Oblivion Lover
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Really don't know about the others but do know it's difficult to OD on benzos, but if you mix them with booze that's when they become lethal. Would love some heavy duty benzos, some good booze and a night on the seaside
That sounds really good, specially now that I know from personal experience that overdosing on benzodiazepines isn't painful. Unfortunately I might never get my hands on benzodiazepines after my failed CTB attempt, so I'm considering SN. Not very peaceful, but easy to obtain and very lethal.