• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hungariancorpse

hungariancorpse

Oct 11, 2023
At first I tried seeds and leaves of younger trees. 2 meters... it was ineffective. I found a note that a tree that is at least 20 years old produces effective poison. You should know that old yew trees do not have annual rings because they are hollow inside... the irony of nature 😅 I searched until I found a tree near me that was old. unfortunately, it's in front of a teacher training school and it's nature protected + cameras... But luckily, after going around the cemeteries and parks, looking for a yew tree in the park of a suicidal poet, where I visited many times when I was young, but I didn't look for it then, I found it now. if it was there 20 years ago, then it must be 20 years old... logical.. 😅 unfortunately I don't have a scale, so can someone tell me how much 50-100 grams of leaves can be? Sorry about my english.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Buy a packet of something that weighs 100grams and compare the weight of what you have plucked in your hands?! Idk

hungariancorpse

hungariancorpse

Oct 11, 2023
Buy a packet of something that weighs 100grams and compare the weight of what you have plucked in your hands?! Idk
thank you, I have already managed to measure 102 grams, cut them up and mixed them into yogurt

hungariancorpse

hungariancorpse

Oct 11, 2023
Joghurt? oké
I read about a man who put it in a sandwich for himself. and about a murder of someone who poisoned her husband with jam bread, they all used yew. it slows down the heart, causes fainting and then stops it permanently.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Sounds like an easy way out or to kill someone.

Legal: I do not encourage anyone to commit suicide or murder anyone.