i have one on my left bicep, kind of want more

7C9F17C3 522C 470C B165 3BCCDC76D0C8

• Love
Reactions: m1v, Praestat_Mori, cgrtt.brns and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
they are cool I can't imagine getting one because they are permanent and I'm an indecisive person so I would probably wear one of those semi permanent temporary ones you can buy online

I would probably get some of work from my favourite artists like Hajime Soryama, Ralph Bakshi, or Peter Chung, R. Crumb, Jamie Hewlett, etc. or some of my favourite films its a hard decision same with piercings maybe

Reactions: loopdaloop, Rocinante and cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
tattoos are one of the only ways ive been able to feel ok about my body, like its a piece of my body that i get to chose what it looks like, i have control over it. i want to be covered in tattoos. i have two at the moment, three if u count the shitty stick and poke i did as a 12yo lol. and i have so many plans/ideas for more, if i had the money id be getting tattoos and piercings every week. its one of the only things that actually kinda motivates me to get a job.
one of my favourite quotes from one of my favourite guitarists/humans: "my tattoos are like a scrapbook of my life. sometimes you dont feel comfortable in your own skin, so covering it up with pictures helps." -frank iero. its a simple lil quote but i heavily relate to the last part and it helps me to know that someone i admire so much feels a similar way to me if that makes sense.
also tats are just fuckin awesome, i love seeing other ppls tattoos and finding out the backstory to them, even if its just "oh i got it cuz it looks cool" like fuck yeah dude tell me more
and the amount of different styles and types of artists? its so interesting ahh i could go on forever lol

• Love
Reactions: psp3000 and Rocinante
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I love the artistry in them. I don't have any though.

Reactions: BornHated, cgrtt.brns, Rocinante and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have too many. And I regret them all. Don't get any, kids.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante, loopdaloop and psp3000
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
I have a super mario invincibility star on my wrist. It's a memorial tattoo for my brother who accidentally OD'd on heroin 13 years ago. We used to play video games together and played the mario games a lot. I got the invincibility star because he was fucking invincible. Turns out no one's invincible.

I've been wanting a memorial tattoo for my best friend who caught her bus almost two years ago. It will be a tattoo of this rainbow bear we won at a carnival a couple of months before she died. And i'm going to get her name in her handwriting tattooed with it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jazzcat, cgrtt.brns, psp3000 and 1 other person