E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Does anyone know what Thiopental tastes like?

Cheers

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
V. bitter. Are you sure you got a genuine product? Antiemitics are a must. Rectal administration is another way to do it.

R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Do you mean you took it in or third-party tested? Listen, I pm'ed you about Thiopental, but you never replied. Probably, you don't accept pms. I dealt with a certain seller on IndiaMart. I'd love to talk more with you but in private.

Last edited:
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
Do you mean you took it in or third-party tested? Listen, I pm'ed you about Thiopental, but you never replied. Probably, you don't accept pms. I dealt with a certain seller on IndiaMart. I'd love to talk more with you but in private.
Have you a genuine source on indiamart? I need zopiclone... But got so confused on indiamart who was real and who wasn't

E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023

Yeah, you can PM again. I tested it with barbiturate kit.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and randal_bond
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Does anyone know what Thiopental tastes like?

Cheers

But I heard Thiopental will only work well in injection form , In oral for it won't absorb

Or did you specifically brought clinically prepared oral form or like that ?

R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
But I heard Thiopental will only work well in injection form , In oral for it won't absorb

Or did you specifically brought clinically prepared oral form or like that ?
Just read PPeH, barbiturates section. It will tell you how to do it.

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Just read PPeH, barbiturates section. It will tell you how to do it.

In PPeH, It is talking about powdered form , But in India "barbiturates" are available only in Injection form in pharmacies (which is not effective while taken in oral form) , that's what I asked for

But I am not sure about other countries though - May be this "eashanm" guy bought some orally consumable form like powder or capsule or liquid , I guess

However , Thanks for reply

R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Thiopental for injections is in powdered form. Sterile powder inside vials. Phenobarbital injection is premixed liquid but we mix it for a drink anyway. Phenobarbital tablets are self-explanatory.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I'm
Have you a genuine source on indiamart? I need zopiclone... But got so confused on indiamart who was real and who wasn't
I have the same problem and they wouldn't let me on after my second try unless I left all my Google info

Reactions: blackwidow
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I'm

I have the same problem and they wouldn't let me on after my second try unless I left all my Google info
Yup that's what happened to me

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Hey @eashanm

I've PM'd you, can you please check it? Thanks!