P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
Any best practices on how to make these instant release for oral consumption? Sounds like they become gummy if you crush them and gel like if you try to dissolve. Best I can think of is to put the crushed gummy blobs into yogurt and eat it but have no idea if that is practical. I don't have any to experiment with just yet.

P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
Bumping post in the hope of help. Thank you.

Reactions: Baskol1
dysphoria

dysphoria

Aug 4, 2019
I don't have an answer to that, but you would find an answer on a drug forum, maybe r/drugs or r/drugnerds, or Bluelight. People have been figuring out how to make pills instant release for a long time, to get a more potent high. Don't mention suicide. Have you tried crushing then until gummy and putting in an acidic drink like coke for many hours?

Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
What is in your capsules ?

Reactions: Baskol1
P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
I don't have an answer to that, but you would find an answer on a drug forum, maybe r/drugs or r/drugnerds, or Bluelight. People have been figuring out how to make pills instant release for a long time, to get a more potent high. Don't mention suicide. Have you tried crushing then until gummy and putting in an acidic drink like coke for many hours?
Thank you for the pointers.