• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

ncss

Nov 18, 2021
Hi guys. (If you don't want to read this you can jump to the next paragraph). I've been spending months and months thinking about what would be the best method for me to ctb. I was looking for something above all easy and painless. But I had to exclude drug overdose, because I have no prescription for the drugs needed. And then, my epiphany. Last week I found out I have Talofen at home, a member of my family must have a prescription.

So, the main ingredient I can use to ctb is promazina (Talofen) in drops water soluble. Then, I can get any kind of alcohol and over-the-counter medication.

Do you have any suggestions for me? I wonder how much alcohol I should have and of what alcohol content. And is there any basic medication that can help achieve my goal? But especially, does all that make sense?

Thank you guys, stay safe.