• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Everyone says this or that method is not reliable.
But like, which is really reliable???
For example:
SN is popular and all that but what if SI kicks in and you just purge it? Or just get found?
Shooting is fast, but what if you dont shoot the right place or your hand twitches and you just mess your life up?
Hanging also can be bad, with anoxic brain injury if youre found fast or not done it right.

Like, cmon, no method is reliable, and thats so sad and annoying

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Praestat_Mori and Lostman1029
L

Lostman1029

Oct 9, 2023
Everyone says this or that method is not reliable.
But like, which is really reliable???
For example:
SN is popular and all that but what if SI kicks in and you just purge it? Or just get found?
Shooting is fast, but what if you dont shoot the right place or your hand twitches and you just mess your life up?
Hanging also can be bad, with anoxic brain injury if youre found fast or not done it right.

Like, cmon, no method is reliable, and thats so sad and annoying
Preach. I keep hoping someone figures out something more fool proof. We can dream, I guess.

Reactions: obei
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
When methods are referred to as reliable I believe they are as they have a high success rate if done right, the methods are known to work but of course there are always risks. I find it so horrible how legalised assisted suicide isn't legalised, it's cruel how people even have to worry about suicide methods failing in the first place, such a thing is exactly what I fear, I hate how it's so difficult to die.

Reactions: coked_pigeon
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Why dont ppl shoot in their heart with a shotgun or bigger area than a little bullet where a stab will kill, at least the face wont be a mess?
CO seems reliable if followed correctly, seen a few here.
Seen many who follow steps with different methods exactly as they are written go quickly.
Because they were ready.

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
No method is reliable except N, which is nearly impossible to acquire these days. The only thing you can do about seemingly "unreliable" methods is to research them to the point when you know ins and outs to maximise its chance of success.

Take SN as an example: pretty unreliable if taken on full stomach and/or with alcohol and/or without antiemetics. Now, do you have a chance to die from it? Yes. Are the odds in your favour? No.

Now imagine the situation where you follow the protocol precisely: fasting, anti-emetics and all. Do you have a chance to die from it? Yes. Are the odds in you favour: Yes.

It's all about maximising efficiency and turning the odds in your favour. Research your chosen method. At the end of the day CTBing has never been easy. If it would, I'm sure a lot of people on this forum would already be at peace they deserve including me.

P.S: SN propaganda is over 😂

Reactions: coked_pigeon, Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

No method is reliable except N, which is nearly impossible to acquire these days. The only thing you can do about seemingly "unreliable" methods is to research them to the point when you know ins and outs to maximise its chance of success.

Take SN as an example: pretty unreliable if taken on full stomach and/or with alcohol and/or without antiemetics. Now, do you have a chance to die from it? Yes. Are the odds in your favour? No.

Now imagine the situation where you follow the protocol precisely: fasting, anti-emetics and all. Do you have a chance to die from it? Yes. Are the odds in you favour: Yes.

It's all about maximising efficiency and turning the odds in your favour. Research your chosen method. At the end of the day CTBing has never been easy. If it would, I'm sure a lot of people on this forum would already be at peace they deserve including me.

P.S: SN propaganda is over 😂
Well even N has failed before and so has inert gas and both of those are considered superior to SN and they are but people still fail those methods too.

With any method, prior research and concluding if it's the method for you is rather important, it truly is all about maximizing efficiency and turning the odds in favor of success regardless of which method has a greater chance of ending you.

I appreciate your SN propaganda though.

Reactions: ApathyToLife
obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
When methods are referred to as reliable I believe they are as they have a high success rate if done right, the methods are known to work but of course there are always risks. I find it so horrible how legalised assisted suicide isn't legalised, it's cruel how people even have to worry about suicide methods failing in the first place, such a thing is exactly what I fear, I hate how it's so difficult to die.
yesss. A lot of people end up with serious damage from attempts, I feel it should def be legalized assisted suicide.

Reactions: Lostman1029
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
AE + powdered short acting barbiturates (I mean I have never heard any failures from Dignitas?)
Just one problem, impossible to source.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
No method is reliable except N
High-concentrated H2S and CO are likely to be more reliable than nembutal.

H2S, CO, CO2, and various methods with butane look much more reliable than NaNO2 for me. I don't see point in using SN, since at least butane and CO2 are very easy to obtain.