N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
To be honest I barely know anything about Chris Chan. I heard he probably has schizophrenia and did incest with his mom. He has been leaked a thousand times. In other countries there are similar cases. Not sure whether I shall say their names. People who defend them often get bullied too. It is like a saga for the people who follow their stories. It is like a game for them.
I know someone who more or less follows such stories in order to feel better. He says to himself at least he is not as much of a loser as these people. The person who uses this coping technique is a very friendly and honest person. Not some sort of a bully. Such cases seem to have a special allure to many people of different kinds.

I am honestly too scared to get bullied this is why I am not writing everything that comes to my mind concerning these stories. Maybe you have more courage than me. Do you know such stories in your country? How do you feel about that?

It comes to my mind a really absolutely heartbreaking case. Maybe you have heard of the story of Amanda Todd. (I had to search her name on google.) Nude pictures of her circulated of her on the internet. Finally she killed herself due to that. The story is extremely sad and tragic. I read about how she was treated in all the different schools she went to. She tried to escape her abusers but they followed her everywhere. Humans can be so disgusting.
There is a video where she explained her situation. It is really heartcrushing.

There are probably a lot of cyber bullying victims on here too. Though I barely read of them. Maybe they are too scared to get doxxed and don't open up about their stories. I hope you don't feel too alone. I don't know how to comfort you. In this forum you are not alone. Many here are suffering. However it probably hurts a lot not being able to share this damning stories/feelings.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, waitingforrest, Heartaches and 2 others
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I remember the Amanda Todd case vividly because I'm American and the same age as her. It was big news and prompted a lot of anti-bullying efforts.
Her underage nude images weren't just "leaked" unfortunately.
A full-grown man from the other side of the world (Turkey) coaxed her into sending them to her on what she thought was an anonymous chat.
He then tracked her down, blackmailed her, and when she stopped obeying his orders he spread the images around her school.
The bullying which ensued ultimately resulted in her suicide.
The man who did this had over 30 victims he did this to, mostly female but also two boys.
Another man from the US who was falsely accused of being the person responsible for this was also bullied and may have killed himself too if I remember correctly.
It's unbelievable how cruel people can be.

• Informative
Reactions: Fragile, waitingforrest, Pluto and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Yes, it's worth noting that a select few of these cases become household names, but of course that leaves tens or hundreds of thousands per year in which mistreated young people's deaths go unheard. The viral nature of the cases like Amanda Todd are partly a result of 'virtue signalers' who make it their pet cause for a brief time while it's in fashion. Genuine solutions involve far more grass roots efforts and broad societal improvement over a prolonged period of time.

Reactions: quiet.rabbit and LastFlowers
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Ich verfolge das "Drachengame" jetzt seit etwa 1 1/2 Jahren mehr oder weniger regelmäßig und ich kann nur sagen dass mein anfängliches Mitleid mit dem Kerl rasch verflogen ist. So dumm er auch ist, war ihm doch von Anfang seiner "Karriere" an klar (er hat es selbst mehrmals zugeben), dass der Hate seine einzige Möglichkeit ist auf YouTube Reichweite zu erlangen und Geld zu verdienen, weshalb er ihn bewusst befeuert hat und tut es noch heute(!). Er gibt den Leuten die ihn trollen, sei es übers Internet oder im RealLife, genau das was sie wollen, was natürlich auch z.T. an seinem Mangel an Selbstkontrolle liegt. Oftmals reicht es schon aus auf der Straße vor seinem Haus friedlich zu stehen um ihn in eine Schreitirade zu versetzen.

Es ist schwer einem Außenstehenden zu beschreiben warum da so viele mitmachen. Man muss den Drachen selbst für eine Weile geschaut haben um zu verstehen wie er es schafft den Hass von Menschen aus allen Teilen des Landes und allen Bevölkerungsschichten auf sich zu ziehen. Dann wird man auch schnell merken, dass er eben kein "Mobbingopfer" ist. Er hat in der Vergangenheit oft Frauen belästigt, sich öffentlich entblößt, Flutopfer verhöhnt usw. Damit will ich nicht sagen dass Leute ihm haten um ihn dafür zu bestrafen aber es ist mehr als genug um es moralisch rechtfertigen zu können. Ich selber bin nur passiver Zuseher aber ich muss zugeben dass es mir große Freude bereitet dieses Theater zu verfolgen und werde dies auch in Zukunft weiter tun.

For english people who have no clue what I'm talking about:

Last edited:
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Ich verfolge das "Drachengame" jetzt seit etwa 1 1/2 Jahren mehr oder weniger regelmäßig und ich kann nur sagen dass mein anfängliches Mitleid mit dem Kerl rasch verflogen ist. So dumm er auch ist, war ihm doch von Anfang seiner "Karriere" an klar (er hat es selbst mehrmals zugeben), dass der Hate seine einzige Möglichkeit ist auf YouTube Reichweite zu erlangen und Geld zu verdienen, weshalb er ihn bewusst befeuert hat und tut es noch heute(!). Er gibt den Leuten die ihn trollen, sei es übers Internet oder im RealLife, genau das was sie wollen, was natürlich auch z.T. an seinem Mangel an Selbstkontrolle liegt. Oftmals reicht es schon aus auf der Straße vor seinem Haus friedlich zu stehen um ihn in eine Schreitirade zu versetzen.

Es ist schwer einem Außenstehenden zu beschreiben warum da so viele mitmachen. Man muss den Drachen selbst für eine Weile geschaut haben um zu verstehen wie er es schafft den Hass von Menschen aus allen Teilen des Landes und allen Bevölkerungsschichten auf sich zu ziehen. Dann wird man auch schnell merken, dass er eben kein "Mobbingopfer" ist. Er hat in der Vergangenheit oft Frauen belästigt, sich öffentlich entblößt, Flutopfer verhöhnt usw. Damit will ich nicht sagen dass Leute ihm haten um ihn dafür zu bestrafen aber es ist mehr als genug um es moralisch rechtfertigen zu können. Ich selber bin nur passiver Zuseher aber ich muss zugeben dass es mir große Freude bereitet dieses Theater zu verfolgen und werde dies auch in Zukunft weiter tun.

For english people who have no clue what I'm talking about:

I used Google Translate because I've actually seen this guy around speaking English and was curious.
I think such people just become mirror images of everything taboo in society.
In a different culture, they would mold themselves into a completely different person.
I try to ignore them. They have nothing to offer, and in some cases their theatre make things harder for people on the fringes who really are trying to be good people.