Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Thursday I was in class and we talked about suicide. It was so lame. People were all sad, crying and giving stupid reasons why people kill themselves. I got annoyed but I thought it was hilarious she talked bout SS.

She called it disgusting and sad that people were supporting self exiting. People are just so stupid.
They kept asking if we could change subject. And wouldn't even try and figure out why people ctb.

I hate people. I especially hate people who are just too stupid to only give cliches on reasons of suicides.

I'm just mad. They couldn't see why people should have the right to choose to end everything without judgement.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, PoofLoop:P and 21 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It doesn't surprise me.

Normal people will never understand us and just think things like "Damn, this guy/girl should go to a psych ward/therapy and understand that life is precious".

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ithappens, Pisceslilith, diyCTB and 11 others
Jinnberg

Jinnberg

Apr 23, 2021
Talking about suicide often makes other people uncomfortable because it makes them have to confront their own mortality. I don't blame them, but it is incredibly frustrating to hear the same old cliches over and over again.

Especially coming from a psych class, your teacher should know better.

Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, diyCTB and 7 others
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
They're all robots. Trained to stay and think inside the box

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Pisceslilith, diyCTB and 7 others
electrojellysoup

electrojellysoup

Apr 19, 2021
That seems very irresponsible of the instructor. I'm also doing psych classes and the lecturers/teachers are always very careful and tactful around sensitive topics like suicide.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, diyCTB and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
That seems very irresponsible of the instructor. I'm also doing psych classes and the lecturers/teachers are always very careful and tactful around sensitive topics like suicide.
My teacher is an idiot

Reactions: kappa
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It's so hard to feel sorry for "normal" people. I'd like to inject them with the kind of misery we are forced to deal with just for a week & watch them sink to the bottom

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, diyCTB, FuneralCry and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Normies gonna norm.

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, Pisceslilith, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 9 others
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Kind of curious what reasons they thought up for why people ctb.

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
They probably never experienced long term suffering. Most people just can't accept the fact that others have a different opinion than them.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, Makko and GenesAndEnvironment
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
They're all robots. Trained to stay and think inside the box
We're all robots. However, they are running on original firmware (HumanOS 2000) but we got somehow remotely jailbroken & flashed with custom firmware (TheFreedomBlissOS) and now pulled back into the nasty reality, not blinded by the fancy images.
And now, all of us are taking the surprising change differently.
Some of us are trying to calm down by leaking our engine oils (S/H), some of us are planing to launch the self-destuct mode (Hanging/SN/etc) and some of us are choosing an system recovery by trying to get used to the shock of the actual reality (with different results).

Now, it's very normal that people with HumanOS 2000 are acting so ignorant and I don't think that the future update HumanOS 3000 (release date 01.01.3000) will change this ;)

Reactions: Simba, diyCTB, Marktheghost and 4 others
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
people disgust me.

Reactions: Pisceslilith and demuic
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Sprite_Geist and it's_all_a_game
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Loneliness,poverty, isolation, bullying, rejection,ect.
Those could be major factors, i'd add getting old, chronic pain, legal issues.

For myself i really just hate the world i'm trapped in, i want out.

Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, Pisceslilith and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People make me mad too. I think the majority of people who are against ctb are just ignorant, they haven't experienced true suffering, so they don't know what its like to be in this position. I see it as important that we have a right to die, when we live in this cruel world where there is no limit to the amount of pain we can experience. In many cases dying is better than relentless suffering and that is simply a fact.

Reactions: Élégie, ithappens, demuic and 4 others
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
People are like one big organism that is afraid of losing its cells. When one unhealthy cell wants to die, other healthy cells are alerted and come to its rescue despite not being aware of that cell's existence before. When more than one cell wants to die, the entire organism's existence is threatened by chain reaction and the rest of healthy cells are treating unhealthy cells as enemies if they are unable to save them.

People who never heard about suicidal homeless person, who would normally not care or people who would look down will suddenly appear out of nowhere and treat that person like their closest friend, asking not to do it. But once the day is saved and they feel good about themselves, they disappear and forget about person they saved who will now probably have to pay for medical services rendered and spend time in mental ward.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Simba, ithappens, juniper_nightshade and 3 others
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
People are like one big organism that is afraid of losing its cells. When one unhealthy cell wants to die, other healthy cells are alerted and come to its rescue despite not being aware of that cell's existence before. When more than one cell wants to die, the entire organism's existence is threatened by chain reaction and the rest of healthy cells are treating unhealthy cells as enemies if they are unable to save them.

People who never heard about suicidal homeless person, who would normally not care or people who would look down will suddenly appear out of nowhere and treat that person like their closest friend, asking not to do it. But once the day is saved and they feel good about themselves, they disappear and forget about person they saved who will now probably have to pay for medical services rendered and spend time in mental ward
Just that people arent cells, we pride ourselves on logical thinking, abstract thinking, higher empathy than animals, so this justification of plain ignorance and insesnsibility definitely doesnt make sense. Its not some mysterious primal instinct that makes people do this, but a very particular ideology, dogma and lack of imagination.

Reactions: popuoh
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@Lucifer'sRight I am not equating humans to cells. I looked on how they exhibit behavior similar to behavior of cells when it comes to self-preservation and survival of species. DNA and primal instinct definitely play their role here.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I used to make student nurses cringe and squirm and look nervously out the window when I talked about suicide. It's almost as if they didn't want to learn.

Reactions: ithappens and Toonloon