manwewaslonely

manwewaslonely

shrug
Jun 13, 2019
i drank some and i'm stoned. i've been thinking of this for years but i finally feel ready. i'm not gonna give away what i'm taking but i'm only taking pills because i don't have anything else. ok i'm just listening to music and i'm trying to avoid thinking about the trouble i'll be in if i end up in the hospital or if anyone finds out before stop showing od symptoms.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, omoidarui, Sunset Limited and 4 others
Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
I hope you know what you're doing and you atleast took the right amount to ensure you won't suffer from any consequences if you make it. I'm glad that you're calm now and seem to be in a state of peace. Hopefully you achieve what you've set out to do friend, I wish you nothing but the best

• Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and not-2-b-the-answer
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
what method are you using? and what music are you listening to?

good luck, the fear of waking up in a hospital is something i can relate, i really hope it doesn't happen to you.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
C

Cirno9

Aug 17, 2019
You feeling alright? Still calm? What pills did you take? Good luck on your journey and may it be a peaceful one.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
May you find peace. :hug: :heart:

Reactions: manwewaslonely and Fragile
manwewaslonely

manwewaslonely

shrug
Jun 13, 2019
I hope you know what you're doing and you atleast took the right amount to ensure you won't suffer from any consequences if you make it. I'm glad that you're calm now and seem to be in a state of peace. Hopefully you achieve what you've set out to do friend, I wish you nothing but the best
i haven't really done calculations but if i don't die then i'll just try again with a better method. thank you for the kind words
You feeling alright? Still calm? What pills did you take? Good luck on your journey and may it be a peaceful one.
yes and less calm. i'm still getting the final courage to take them. thank you
what method are you using? and what music are you listening to?

good luck, the fear of waking up in a hospital is something i can relate, i really hope it doesn't happen to you.
i won't say the method because i don't want it to influence other people in anyway. i'm just listening to music in my spotify library right now

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Final Escape, Ky204, Cirno9 and 1 other person
manwewaslonely

manwewaslonely

shrug
Jun 13, 2019
update: realized how dumb pills are and i only took 4.

Reactions: Final Escape