bpdrecovery

bpdrecovery

recovering
May 5, 2023
sometimes talking about things that make us feel good can make our mood at the moment better. lets do it! :)

something that makes me feel good is how my relationship with my FP is going. she says im doing a really good job on taking care of her, and she allways comes over on sundays when she can and we cuddle for hours. shes awesome and i want to do my best to help her.

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, mosai1que, Deo volente and 1 other person
D

Deo volente

Nov 28, 2022
Something that makes me feel good is listening to Italian opera and daydreaming about not being such a loser. It gets my mind off all the shit and I can just exist. Current favorite is La traviata by Verdi.

• Love
Reactions: UsagiDrop and bpdrecovery
mosai1que

mosai1que

I know whats best for me
May 7, 2023
I like pressing flowers and sticking them in my journal, Its such a simple thing but it makes me feel good. Generally journaling and decorating the pages with stickers and washitape is sm fun. being with people i feel safe around is also really nice. Most of my life i havent had real friends so it takes a lot of energy for to be social, but its energy im willing to spend

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Deo volente and bpdrecovery
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I like fictional worlds of entertainment and there are many fictional characters I have a crush on. I like participating in fandoms and seeing all the work people do and I like the sense of community it provides. I also like drawing, knitting and crocheting.

nolifezzz

nolifezzz

stuck somewhere between hell and earth
Mar 26, 2020
my cat...petting my cat...happy when i see him eat so ravenously because he like that specific brand very much. but mostly i like petting him, or cats in general. cats are so cute. i can say im very obsessed with them. their furs, their cuteness, just want to smother them in hugs & cuddles but i know that it pisses them off lol i really do be treating them like living dolls sometimes

• Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and cgrtt.brns
endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
Idk about anyone else but personally thinking of happy things just makes me sadder. Reminders of what I'll never have.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns and Source Energy
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
My pets. I love to hold my cat. I love my birds too.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat
Housefly

Housefly

May 7, 2023
I feel calm when I paint my nails. It's a temporary peace and I'm trying my hardest to not bite my nails to knobs.