Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
Today i decided that i will be taking steps everyday towards ctb and hopefully by the end of the year, i'll be gone for good. I want to start off by detaching with people ive known for years at first. My first step to this was me taking off a necklace that was very special to me because of someone but now i am gonna try my best to detach myself from this person. I simply cannot be bothered living for anyone else anymore. Im completely hopeless and i know it's about a matter of time before my bipolar self has a psychotic breakdown. I will keep everyone on sasu updated on each big step i take, until the end of it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン, cats333 and 1 other person
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i have been doing this too, at first its hard because u feel out of your normal routine by not telling people stuff or not talking to them anymore, but it does get easier :) hope it all goes well

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
i have been doing this too, at first its hard because u feel out of your normal routine by not telling people stuff or not talking to them anymore, but it does get easier :) hope it all goes well
i just cut myself with a kitchen knife and i felt no restraint. maybe this time i can finally pull it off

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cats333
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
It's a hard step to make.
My mind is constantly filled that I need to ctb. I pretty much have my method now.

But I just have no energy to get it going. I've a lot to do, a lot to sort out, a lot to prepare and organise. I keep thinking I'll start soon but I keep delaying.

I do feel it's getting closer though. I thought I'd see out the year but I don't think I can.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidal Ideation
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope you eventually find what you search for.