S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
Hello there,

I was wondering if it is possible to CTB by SN without taking an antiemetic? Or is it strongly adviced to avoid this? This is assuming that the person is still fasting and using acid reducers.

Thanks in advance.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Perfectly possible to CTB with no antiemetic. But be sure to prepare few solutions which you can drink in case of vomiting. Don't rely only on one dose.

Reactions: SeekingPeace2000
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Vomiting seems to be common even with the use of antiemetics so without them obviously makes the chances of vomiting far greater. I will definitely not take the risk and use antiemetics, thankfully domperidone is fairly cheap and otc in my country

Reactions: not4us
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Vomiting seems to be common even with the use of antiemetics so without them obviously makes the chances of vomiting far greater. I will definitely not take the risk and use antiemetics, thankfully domperidone is fairly cheap and otc in my country
No luck with N?

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
No luck with N?
Well I'm still gonna stay hopeful that I will receive my N and that A doesn't scam me, but if that is the case SN will be my second choice, I have everything ready for SN method if needed

• Hugs
Reactions: not4us
S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
It really sucks that antiemetics aren't OTC where I live :-(
What about pain and discomfort? Will the SN method be somewhat peaceful even without antiemetics? I am honestly really desperate at this point, I just want a way out.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Well I'm still gonna stay hopeful that I will receive my N and that A doesn't scam me, but if that is the case SN will be my second choice, I have everything ready for SN method if needed
im sorry to disappoint you but i got my parcel by AV seized at customs twice. im from spain. i hope ur luckier

• Aww..
Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
im sorry to disappoint you but i got my parcel by AV seized at customs twice. im from spain. i hope ur luckier
I'm sorry to hear that, what will be your chosen method now?
I've spoken to someone in my country who got there's from A no problem so hopefully I will get lucky :/

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It really sucks that antiemetics aren't OTC where I live :-(
What about pain and discomfort? Will the SN method be somewhat peaceful even without antiemetics? I am honestly really desperate at this point, I just want a way out.
it depends on how much you dislike vomiting. I'd recommend you lay on your side so you don't aspirate the vomit, as that would be very unpleasant.

Reactions: purplesmoothie and SeekingPeace2000