• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
I will be taking SN very soon, but I'm afraid the antidepressant I'm on (Fluvoxamine 100mg) might have a bad interaction with the Metoclopramide, since both are SSRIs.
I'm not sure if I should stop taking the antidepressant to prevent this from happening, since I know I could end up having Serotonin syndrome, and I don't want that...
What would you do??

Last edited:
Reactions: LSDXMT and Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
How long have you been taking Fluvoxamine?

Do you ever miss doses and if so, what type of reaction do you have when a dose is missed?

What would I do? I'd likely taper leading up to SN consumption so on the day/night of CTB, the Fluvoxamine would be either very low in my system if not out completely.

You mention taking SN very soon. If there isn't enough time for a full taper, I'd just skip the dose on that day or days leading up if possible.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: AnonGermany and Finalnight
Upvote 0
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
Sorry, I should've been more specific, I'm planning to take the SN by October.

I started taking the Fluvoxamine 2 weeks ago, I haven't missed any doses so far but I started taking half the dose because it makes me too drowzy and dizzy.
There was no reaction from doing so.

I guess I'll taper leading up to the SN consumption like you said, it's just that I really need to take something for my OCD, (Not the reason why I will CTB)
Although I wasn't sure what to do better, since I'm new to this med, and I don't know how it works or for how long it stays in your system.

Thanks a lot for your reply!! :)

Upvote 0
LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
"Metoclopramide appears to bind to dopamine D2​ receptors with nanomolar affinity (Ki​ = 28.8 nM),[31] where it is a receptor antagonist, and is also a mixed 5-HT3​ receptor antagonist/5-HT4​ receptor agonist." Metoclopramide is not an ssri, but it binds some of the same receptors as serotonin, where it acts as an antagonist or agonist. As for the risk for serotonin syndrome, it is not extremely significant, but there is a slight risk. This interaction checker lists it as a moderate risk: https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1128-0,1612-0 . You could also look into ondansetron for an alternative antiemetic, but whatever you end up doing i wish you luck.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise and Finalnight
Upvote 0
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
Thanks for making that clear, I assumed it also was a SSRI somehow, I had already checked the interaction between them in there previously so thats why I came up with this question. I already have Meto but anyway, I'll look for that alternative as well to see if it suits me best, thank you!!

Reactions: LSDXMT
Upvote 0