S

szczepan455

Aug 16, 2024
I'm incredibly calm and a bit euphoric rn, I'm relieved it's coming to an end. Anybody wants to talk with me for the last hours of my life?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mateusz432, charcoalcat, Sannti and 13 others
Nephy

Nephy

I was only temporarily…
Jul 17, 2024
Of course ! Your are not alone 🫂 I will CTB soon too with sn. What's your setup? Just sn or something else?

• Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100 and outrider567
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you a peaceful journey.

S

szczepan455

Aug 16, 2024
Of course ! Your are not alone 🫂 I will CTB soon too with sn. What's your setup? Just sn or something else?
hydroxyzine as an antiemetic, maalox as an antacid, clonazepam, ibuprofen and some chewing gum to mask the taste

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
hydroxyzine as an antiemetic, maalox as an antacid, clonazepam, ibuprofen and some chewing gum to mask the taste
I'm still waiting on trying to get a doctor to prescribe me clonazepam. They declined to offer it and instead gave me blood pressure thinner which I don't know how well that will be a substitute.

Anyway we didn't talk much as you're relatively new account. Thank you for your time spent on this earth. We never truly know the extent to the lives and people that we've affected on this planet. Obviously I don't want you to hurt yourself but I respect your decision that you don't want to live anymore.

I wish you nothing but the best Goodbye.

S

szczepan455

Aug 16, 2024
I'm still waiting on trying to get a doctor to prescribe me clonazepam. They declined to offer it and instead gave me blood pressure thinner which I don't know how well that will be a substitute.

Anyway we didn't talk much as you're relatively new account. Thank you for your time spent on this earth. We never truly know the extent to the lives and people that we've affected on this planet. Obviously I don't want you to hurt yourself but I respect your decision that you don't want to live anymore.

I wish you nothing but the best Goodbye.
I got it from a telegram vendor, same for the hydroxyzine. Thank you, wishing you the best as well.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hpe tht u hve flly thght thru ur decsn & tht = nt implsve in n.e wy

C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
hydroxyzine as an antiemetic
Hydroxyzine is the same kind of antiemetic as the motion sickness pills, i.e. an antihistamine. PPH recommends meto, which is a dopamine antagonist. Not sure how big of an issue this might turn out to be, I guess you'll find out soon enough. Whatever happens, I wish you achieve what's best for you.

andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Good luck and have a good trip...

• Love
Reactions: bananemitmilch
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish for you. I hope all goes well and you achieve rest and fulfil your desire.

Gone soon

Gone soon

Guy who likes wearing womens' clothes
Jun 11, 2024
I'll be on your side🫂. Wish you all the best

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
You are incredibly brave. I hope I have the same courage when it's my time. Best!

F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Good Luck ! Hope everything is getting better for you on the other site. c:
🕊️

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Glad we got to talk, even tho it was brief, I hope everything worked out the way you wanted<3

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you have found peace.