• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Tomo antipsicóticos todos los días y tengo benzos, pero no podré estar solo por horas por un tiempo. En estos casos, ¿existe la posibilidad de que haga ruidos que llamen la atención, por ejemplo?

moggedtodeath

moggedtodeath

Nov 5, 2022
Tomo antipsicóticos todos los días y tengo benzos, pero no podré estar solo por horas por un tiempo. En estos casos, ¿existe la posibilidad de que haga ruidos que llamen la atención, por ejemplo?
Sinceramente, no me arriesgaría. ¿Eres capaz de conseguir una habitación de hotel?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, you would definitely make noise, for example, you may throw up despite taking antiemetics and you will panic because of that. You should book a hotel. And since youre not allowed to stay alone for extended periods of time, it would be better to book a hotel because your family would probably check up on you from time to time. They might find you unconscious because of the SN and call an ambulance.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, singularity3 and dialogos
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It's so risky, please find another place.

Reactions: singularity3
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Don't do it, it's likely that you're gonna do a lot of noise and eventually wake them up. If you're sure of your decision, find a better place.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Too risky, SN takes upwards of 12 hours. Plus you may thrash around or throw up.