H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
From my understanding N was used to treat insomnia. So i was wondering if using it in small doses before bed in the week prior to familiarise yourself with the taste and effect would be possible?

The crucial question is do you build up a tolerance? Which might therefore render the last blow insufficient?

And no i don't have any atm. Hoping to get out to Peru early next year.

Reactions: davidtorez
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Yes, you can use it in small doses to treat insomnia, but be careful as you can build up a small tolerance to it.

• Informative
Reactions: HopeToStay
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Interesting question. I can't remember if you build up tolerance. Barbituates used to be in sleeping pills. People used to ctb with those pills either intentionally or unintentionally, so my guess is that you don't build up a tolerance? Since most of those people would have been taking the pills for some time before ctb-ing to help them sleep, and then still ctb successfully.

Reactions: HopeToStay
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Interesting question. I can't remember if you build up tolerance. Barbituates used to be in sleeping pills. People used to ctb with those pills either intentionally or unintentionally, so my guess is that you don't build up a tolerance? Since most of those people would have been taking the pills for some time before ctb-ing to help them sleep, and then still ctb successfully.
You do develop tolerance with barbiturates.

• Informative
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, Plato'sCaveDweller and HopeToStay
H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
Ok good, info, maybe i should just try it once or twice then and leave it a week.

I just don't want the taste or sensation to be a total shock then when the time comes.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Personally I wouldn't do it as I want no tolerance at all to it.
I hope that in the end you find a place of peace & unconditional love🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and HopeToStay