FadeOut

FadeOut

Aug 9, 2022
Would I ctb successfully this way? Aspirin is a blood thinner (it prevents blood clots), so maybe I would bleed out quickly?

hells "angel"

hells "angel"

Is there an end? Does this Stop?
Jun 28, 2023
Would I ctb successfully this way? Aspirin is a blood thinner (it prevents blood clots), so maybe I would bleed out quickly?
I'm not too sure. I would take other substances as well, as well as taking other measures such as hanging (put the noose in place and around your neck ready before cutting/getting drunk etc) or going up to a high roof top/cliff, (get there before taking substances/cutting). The reason I'm not too sure is a few days ago the neighbor across the street got into a fight with his girlfriend and cut himself all down his arms, and stabbed himself in the leg multiple times. He was thrown in the ward for some time (he actually needs to be locked up though, child abuser etc. Hes back out now). I'm not sure if it was wholeheartedly a suicide attempt, but I'm pretty sure It was to hurt himself to hurt his girlfriend; whatever it was it did not work whatsoever and that ass is still here. So if you plan to do it, make sure you're not too manic (so you can focus enough to cut correctly; otherwise you'll likely end up with lifelong damage) and know where to cut. And know you absolutely want to go through with it. Blood thinners will help a lot, make it faster. Cut longways, up and down, deep. If you don't got deep enough you will not die. Practice cutting yourself in other spots so you can see that it really doesn't hurt much. (The duller the blade, the more superficial the cut is, the more you feel the pain). Cut the veins/artery on the side where your pinky finger is. Make sure this is the way you want to go, try to make everything as relaxing as possible in a non-stressful enviorment. I wish you the best in whatever you do. May life bring you peace.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
It sounds like a painful method. As a child, I climbed a fence, I was bitten by wasps and I fell and the nails cut my hand. They were fairly deep cuts, but there was very little blood, although it hurt like hell. I thought about it because aspirin and warfarin are very cheap, but if you fail, you will have ugly scars and it is quite painful - you need to have balls of steel for this method. I'm a cowardly girl))) Probably i will use inert gas method.