R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
How much F do you have to take sublingually - under the tongue in order to CTB?

I know it's not the best method but it is the only one I can probably do. Please help. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
someone snorted a gram of it and died, im not sure how much you would need, maybe you can find it out by searching for absorption rates.. but if i had the chance to get one g, i would also snort it, sounds more reliable to me

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
Would 2 grams sublingually be reliable?
The problem also is that I won't know how much actual "F" is in whatever I get

• Love
D

Deleted member 4993

It really depends on what % of Fentanyl is present. I have had a few friends who have successfully ctb using different methods.
Rectally and Snorting, Oral and Snorting, Buccal / Sublingual,
Two consumed Grapefruit juice beforehand, 1 strong Alcohol. The Product was direct from China and the amount used 600mg which was likely massive overkill.
I have no idea what the purity of DN products are, it's why I purchased direct from China while it was still available.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, ImsooDone1N, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
Is it not available to purchase through where you purchased anymore?
Passingby - Can you please PM me so I can talk further to you? You seem very knowledgeable. Thank you so much!

D

Deleted member 4993

I can't PM you , the start convo function on my account is not working , I tried to get it sorted out but withought success.
you can PM me and it works .
The source is no longer available for the product btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deafsn0w and ImsooDone1N
R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
It doesnt give me the option to PM you says your profile is a limited view. I think that's the issue. Can you please male it regular view to others?

R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
I am going to order China White from DN in hopes of it having enough F to CTB any thoughts on if it's a good idea? I don't know how to take it, can't inject or snort or anal. Only thing that can do is sublingual but with that and snorting am scared of throwing up. Sublingually am not sure if I will absorb enough. In general Im scared that the China White will be all Heroin and not enough F, especially because I don't know what I'm doing and etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I am going to order China White from DN in hopes of it having enough F to CTB any thoughts on if it's a good idea? I don't know how to take it, can't inject or snort or anal. Only thing that can do is sublingual but with that and snorting am scared of throwing up. Sublingually am not sure if I will absorb enough. In general Im scared that the China White will be all Heroin and not enough F, especially because I don't know what I'm doing and etc.

I think there are field tests for presence of F. Anyways you can always get a lethal dose of H....

From everything i've read you should try to dissolve the tabs into liquid solution and IV it.

R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
I definitely won't be able to IV it or even inject it. Where do you get the field tests?
I hear even the test strips just detect F, and I am not sure where to even get those

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There's a heroin megathread around here somewhere ... Ah yes:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
With sublingual, I don't think vomiting would be a concern, ie I don't think it would affect the effectiveness....
(it's not the same absorption mechanism as swallowing)

However, if I have that wrong then please someone step in and correct me.
(Or anyone with more knowledge on that matter, please share, etc)

D

Diablox

May 25, 2020
It really depends on what % of Fentanyl is present. I have had a few friends who have successfully ctb using different methods.
Rectally and Snorting, Oral and Snorting, Buccal / Sublingual,
Two consumed Grapefruit juice beforehand, 1 strong Alcohol. The Product was direct from China and the amount used 600mg which was likely massive overkill.
I have no idea what the purity of DN products are, it's why I purchased direct from China while it was still available.

I want to ask you some questions about F, but i can't use the pm button on you :( can you pm me?

C

camus44

Jul 12, 2020
I was also curious about this. Actually found some sublingual F tablets on the DN. But I think they are so weak, you'd have to take about 25 to be sure, and I think that's too many.

You can buy straight F on the DN. Think that's a better bet than buying H and hoping there's some F in it. I imagine snorting would be the best method of delivery.

D

Diablox

May 25, 2020
my Pm is fecked sadly Which is annoying, sorry
So could you tell me a bit about the friends who took them orally and snorting. I have like 700 mg of level x china white F. How guarenteed is this? Also about how much time are we talking after taken it?
Thanks

D

Deleted member 4993

I won't go into details on a public site About people, friends
death is fast if the dose is strong and pure enough the one person only had a free timespan of 2 hours and was successful
it's also for you to decide how pure your stuff is

D

Diablox

May 25, 2020
death is fast if the dose is strong and pure enough the one person only had a free timespan of 2 hours and was successful
I understand. Is there a way how we can communicate privately? I know we can't give info here. But maybe jgm63 can provide me this info to talk? Signal or disc is ok.
Im struggling finding people with reliable info. Posted twice. No one responded:(

D

Deleted member 4993

There is little I can tell you that isn't posted tbh
it really depends on the purity and strength of the substance you acquire
I have no idea of other products only of the product I acquired
sadly without Pm it's difficult
I would assume @jgm63 would be able to give you info regarding F

D

Diablox

May 25, 2020
There is little I can tell you that isn't posted tbh
it really depends on the purity and strength of the substance you acquire
I have no idea of other products only of the product I acquired
sadly without Pm it's difficult
I would assume @jgm63 would be able to give you info regarding F
I got my contact info from jgm. He helped me so so much. I read it's close to pure so i guess quality is ok. Can you say anything regarding dose oral/snorting from there stuff? And How fast you lose conciousness? That's all i will ask. Appriciate your time bro.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

I would believe it takes effect within minutes if relatively pure it's fast ,
grapefruit juice increases the effect if consumed beforehand to a high degree , do your research,

it's hard to determine an actual precise lethal dose as most want to be sure so take more tbh.
its why 600mg was used when much less would have been sufficient

Reactions: Diablox