• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
I'm planning to take a stat dose of 30mg meto an hour before taking N if I manage to get hold of them. One thing I'm wondering is whether it would be okay to take diazepam (which I'm already prescribed) in between to offset any anxiety caused by meto and lower SI before consuming N. As far as I'm aware there shouldn't be any disruptive interactions between these.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
I have heard of some people taking a benzo before N and to my knowledge it wasn't an issue.

Reactions: upthedownescalatorr
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Yes, this is fine. If anything it will help the process. Just be sure to not take too much as to fall asleep before drinking the N. There is some cross tolerance between benzodiazepines and barbiturates so you may want to think about cutting your dose of them down before your date. I assume it shouldn't be a major issue given the high quantity of N ingested though

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
Yes, this is fine. If anything it will help the process. Just be sure to not take too much as to fall asleep before drinking the N. There is some cross tolerance between benzodiazepines and barbiturates so you may want to think about cutting your dose of them down before your date. I assume it shouldn't be a major issue given the high quantity of N ingested though
I am only on 2mg per day at the moment so I wouldn't have thought there'd be much of an issue with cross tolerance though I have been on it for five months. I'd imagine taking 13g of N should be enough to override anything like that

Reactions: Dystopia