BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I couldn't feel my arms and legs, and people/animals walking by seemed so fake. The environment around me seemed like a simulation. My vision was hazy and blurry making it seem like a dream. Things seemed slowed down.

It was awful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Brick In The Wall, K-O and 1 other person
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I like when I do lol. Usually not while walking too often, but I get a feeling like I'm out of body and finally the chaos stops, like I'm sitting in just a "space" and I'm at the eye of the storm. It's like I'm dead for a little bit, it's hard to explain if nothing made sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I hate that feeling. Looking at my hands and wondering if they're really mine. Find it really terrifying.

• Hugs
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I've had that. I ODed on anxiety meds a few weeks ago and my flatmate suggested taking a walk with him to get some fresh air. Nothing was real and it felt very... Bizarre. Surreal. Like I wasn't there at all but I know I was

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I used to sit in my car at lunchtime and try and convince myself that my co workers were real people. I'd then drive home and have to force myself not to ram that BMW that just cut me up, because he wasn't real and deserved it anyway.:shy: I stopped the medication cold turkey because I felt I was an actual danger to others.

• Wow
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I used to sit in my car at lunchtime and try and convince myself that my co workers were real people. I'd then drive home and have to force myself not to ram that BMW that just cut me up, because he wasn't real and deserved it anyway.:shy: I stopped the medication cold turkey because I felt I was an actual danger to others.
Yea that sounds like the story of some dude who shoots up his workplace honestly. I'm glad you stopped taking those meds!

I'm personally used to feeling disassociated. In fact I sometimes pay good money for that :))

Nyxx33

Nyxx33

May 8, 2020
I had that happen to me when I went to a park. I thought I was going to have a psychotic breakdown. Questioning who I was and if anything was real. Bawled my eyes out because a little Native American hut that was there had light shining through hole and I thought it looked beautiful. Lol.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I don't feel it when out and about but at home, just sitting there, suddenly wondering if this is just some kinda fucked up comp game, wondering what the hell is going on, when things start feeling strange, the ground beneath me feels like loose mud, the world around me seems foggy and surreal

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yea that sounds like the story of some dude who shoots up his workplace honestly. I'm glad you stopped taking those meds!

I'm personally used to feeling disassociated. In fact I sometimes pay good money for that :))
Oh I'm so glad I didn't have a gun. Luckily my logic was stronger than my emotion. This is one of the reasons I won't risk their medications. I tell them this but they seem to think it's an acceptable risk. Oh well, what's one less BMW driver on the road?:O

Lol I have an admission to make, I originally thought the OP read:
"Taking a wank while dissociated is the weirdest shit"

Sorry. I'll get my coat. Taxi for Underscore!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
DeathNoot

DeathNoot

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I like when I do lol. Usually not while walking too often, but I get a feeling like I'm out of body and finally the ..chaos stops, like I'm sitting in just a "space" and I'm at the eye of the storm. It's like I'm dead for a little bit, it's hard to explain if nothing made sense.

I felt the same way, it used to happen a lot but its been years now. I honestly miss it. I feel bad saying that cause there's a lot of people that it badly affects...