LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Doctors suck in Germany.
I was just tired of my work so I decided to fake a sickness for once. I called my doctor and it took me over 5 hours till someone finally picked up the phone but surprise, my health insurance card was broken so, they send me to get a replacement card or a paper with my insurance information and after trying to call my doctor, he didn't picked up the phone for 2 hours while I stayed in the health insurance service center while it was raining.
So, I gave up and walked out.
As I walked out, I met my old friend, a 49 yo guy from Bulgaria and I drove him to his house and took a invite for a coffee. Then I met some other friends who worked with me at the IT company where I used to work. I had quite a great time and I even managed to get a new (used) phone from him for my anonymous SIM card but it had a outdated version of android. But yeah, I managed to get clean Android 12 running on it.
Then today, the next day, I was searching for a new doctor who would take me in as his new "money bag". Yeah, it took me 3 hours but I finally found a young doctor who has his office 2 cities away from mine and when I went there and said that I have temperature (before that I ate some very spicy rice pockets to raise my body temperature) and stomach problems. It didn't took more than 2 minutes till he took me in, I signed a data privacy agreement and then I got a paperwork for my workplace that I'm sick for this whole week.

I guess I should earn a achievement badge that says something like "Work Hard, Play Hard" XD
But yeah, after so many overhours and hard work, I just had to take a timeout from work. Because your health is more important than some rich a-hole.
To be honest, you should not work yourself to death and stop pushing every last drop just to make till the weekend where you just have two or maybe one free day(s) and then start the BS all over again.

Also, we know all what day it is today, the 14.02 /02.14 ...
Yeah, I know, probably the worst day of your life and I understand that since I felt the same.
But yeah, I have a GF and we have the same opinion about this nasty v-day.
Nowadays it's a money making skim. People are buying overpriced flowers etc. and for what? Just for a stupid day that just has a stupid, special name.
For both of us, it's nothing special. We just continued our day like nothing rly happened. However, this plans didn't went well since we got a bottle of some wine that we'll be drinking in a hour while watching some movies that I pirated last evening.

For me it's not fair to other people who didn't found their GF/BF/Whatever. I would not be surprised if my private web crawler would find over 10.000 suicide or suicide attempts reports just because of this stupid day and the social behavior of the public.

• Love
Reactions: Deo volente