CursedSoul

CursedSoul

Cursed to stay, Cursed to Suffer...
Jun 4, 2022
hi all, i just needed to vent, sorry to take up a space in the forum's feed, but man i just can't fucking take this shit anymore, i just want to say shit, and maybe that shit will be interesting, eye opening, distracting, or funny to someone, i don't fucking know, i'm just so fucking tired man.

why does everyone fucking play me ? Like seriously, why are fucking humans like this, i'm not gonna say women, because i absolutely know there's plenty of good women out there, so that would be so fucking unfair, but man, what do they get by abandoning guys/girls like us ? why do fucking people, rather they are suicidal like us or not, just don't give a shit anymore about you, whether your partner is a dude or a girl, same shit everytime. You show vulnerability/clingyness/depression/etc... watch them fuck off magically. What does someone get out of abandoning us ? i'm so fucking done.

Personnal drama, you can skip if you wish to :

Today, with the help of an absolutely great friend of mine ive met here, not gonna say his name unless he is cool with it/wants me to, helped me to try to fix my relationship with my current gf, and soon to be ex. She is absolutely done with me, removed the profile picture ive drawn for her, treats me dry etc... BUT HEY THAT'S NOT THE WORST ! she was livestreaming, doing her work, when i came back, dry as always, absolutely cold as ice, she letted herself be openly flirted by other dudes, thanking and encouraging people to tell me to fuck off/shut up just because i apparently "hurt" her with my illnesses, right, like i did that on fucking purpose... I'm suicidal enough to not give a single shit about getting publicly shat on and hated by everyone, i'm used to it lol, but damn man, is that really how you treat someone that you loved ? btw we made a break because we argued, and she gets scared of easy stuff (litterally the same picture as my profile), she cried coz she got spooked, and now i'm worth nothing, i did'nt even send it to her, I JUST PUTTED IT AS MY PROFILE PIC ON DISCORD. I'm absolutely heart broken. I really thought she was the one, loving you unconditionnally and forever my fucking ass bro. I absolutely hate her now, but the joke is, i still love her, and if she went like "omg i'm so sorry, please forgive me now i understand blablabla" guess who would be the absolute dumbfuck who would be so happy and forgive her ? me. Thanks god i had friends that contacted me to hang out on For Honor, otherwise i would have probably stabbed myself to death in the throat on the spot.

my point/question :

so yeah, to you reading this, Why do people can do that at will ? why do they not give a shit, why are they so unforgiving ? They will be the first to absolutely destroy you, insult you, blame you, etc... But when you dare complain, they will bash your head in and abandon you, fully knowing you might kill yourself from the fucking sadness. And you know what is absolutely horrible ? i went out of a 6 years relationship when i was abused, either nobody trust/believe me as guy, or they either call me a pussy. I really thought i could overcome the bad moments of my previous relationship, especially since i don't date that lightly. The more time i spent here, the more time i absolutely hate and despise other people. The only time i feel understood and cared for is when i'm here. Fuck pro livers, and Fuck people that abandon suicidal/depressed people, if anyone deserve to rot in hell, it's them.

Final comments :

the icing on the cake, is that the only glimpse of joy i feel, is when i'm in a romantic relationship, it's the only way, i know i would need a woman to love me as much as i would love her, that's litterally about it, yet, something as fucking simple as that is absolutely impossible, and you would think the internet could make it easier, absolutely not. Tired of fucking living, there's another great girl here that i also won't mention here yet that will help me kill myself with SN, i won't die alone, and i'l be with you guys in my last moments. Fuck this shit, seriously.

TL;DR : my girlfriend soon to be ex is ruining my mental health and my will to live, i could be happy in the arms of a loving girl, but i'm cursed to suffer for fucking ever.

PS :

once again, terribly sorry, but i needed to get it out, and i figured you guys might be interested to hear/share your stories, and potentially debate about it, everything is welcome, thanks for reading, and sorry for my venting, just needed to share. Have a good day/evening.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AgiliteBuster2k, HappyForever?, BluesRunTheGame and 4 others
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
girls'll be the death of us x

Reactions: CursedSoul
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Sorry about your love quarrels. Not a reason to kill yourself in my opinion as there are other fish in the sea and you're still very young, but I think you mentioned you have other problems as well. Wish you well.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: come to dust, Marine and CursedSoul
CursedSoul

CursedSoul

Jun 4, 2022
Sorry about your love quarrels. Not a reason to kill yourself in my opinion as there are other fish in the sea and you're still very young, but I think you mentioned you have other problems as well. Wish you well.
yeah absolutely, don't worry, it's not for that reason alone, mainly to escape traumas/PTSD/Jail/Destroying my family/becoming a really bad person/going insane haha, and many many many more, i would be lying if i said it wasn't one of the reasons, but it definitely is

thanks for the answers @Al_stargate @LoveYoux :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Al_stargate
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really are so cruel and it is terrible how some people treat others. This life is just so unfair. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

• Love
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
Thank you for sharing. I would like to simply say, she is NOT the one. Just leave her and don't ever let her come back in your life. She doesn't deserve you if she's making you feel that way.

• Love
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
hi all, i just needed to vent, sorry to take up a space in the forum's feed, but man i just can't fucking take this shit anymore, i just want to say shit, and maybe that shit will be interesting, eye opening, distracting, or funny to someone, i don't fucking know, i'm just so fucking tired man.

why does everyone fucking play me ? Like seriously, why are fucking humans like this, i'm not gonna say women, because i absolutely know there's plenty of good women out there, so that would be so fucking unfair, but man, what do they get by abandoning guys/girls like us ? why do fucking people, rather they are suicidal like us or not, just don't give a shit anymore about you, whether your partner is a dude or a girl, same shit everytime. You show vulnerability/clingyness/depression/etc... watch them fuck off magically. What does someone get out of abandoning us ? i'm so fucking done.

Personnal drama, you can skip if you wish to :

Today, with the help of an absolutely great friend of mine ive met here, not gonna say his name unless he is cool with it/wants me to, helped me to try to fix my relationship with my current gf, and soon to be ex. She is absolutely done with me, removed the profile picture ive drawn for her, treats me dry etc... BUT HEY THAT'S NOT THE WORST ! she was livestreaming, doing her work, when i came back, dry as always, absolutely cold as ice, she letted herself be openly flirted by other dudes, thanking and encouraging people to tell me to fuck off/shut up just because i apparently "hurt" her with my illnesses, right, like i did that on fucking purpose... I'm suicidal enough to not give a single shit about getting publicly shat on and hated by everyone, i'm used to it lol, but damn man, is that really how you treat someone that you loved ? btw we made a break because we argued, and she gets scared of easy stuff (litterally the same picture as my profile), she cried coz she got spooked, and now i'm worth nothing, i did'nt even send it to her, I JUST PUTTED IT AS MY PROFILE PIC ON DISCORD. I'm absolutely heart broken. I really thought she was the one, loving you unconditionnally and forever my fucking ass bro. I absolutely hate her now, but the joke is, i still love her, and if she went like "omg i'm so sorry, please forgive me now i understand blablabla" guess who would be the absolute dumbfuck who would be so happy and forgive her ? me. Thanks god i had friends that contacted me to hang out on For Honor, otherwise i would have probably stabbed myself to death in the throat on the spot.

my point/question :

so yeah, to you reading this, Why do people can do that at will ? why do they not give a shit, why are they so unforgiving ? They will be the first to absolutely destroy you, insult you, blame you, etc... But when you dare complain, they will bash your head in and abandon you, fully knowing you might kill yourself from the fucking sadness. And you know what is absolutely horrible ? i went out of a 6 years relationship when i was abused, either nobody trust/believe me as guy, or they either call me a pussy. I really thought i could overcome the bad moments of my previous relationship, especially since i don't date that lightly. The more time i spent here, the more time i absolutely hate and despise other people. The only time i feel understood and cared for is when i'm here. Fuck pro livers, and Fuck people that abandon suicidal/depressed people, if anyone deserve to rot in hell, it's them.

Final comments :

the icing on the cake, is that the only glimpse of joy i feel, is when i'm in a romantic relationship, it's the only way, i know i would need a woman to love me as much as i would love her, that's litterally about it, yet, something as fucking simple as that is absolutely impossible, and you would think the internet could make it easier, absolutely not. Tired of fucking living, there's another great girl here that i also won't mention here yet that will help me kill myself with SN, i won't die alone, and i'l be with you guys in my last moments. Fuck this shit, seriously.

TL;DR : my girlfriend soon to be ex is ruining my mental health and my will to live, i could be happy in the arms of a loving girl, but i'm cursed to suffer for fucking ever.

PS :

once again, terribly sorry, but i needed to get it out, and i figured you guys might be interested to hear/share your stories, and potentially debate about it, everything is welcome, thanks for reading, and sorry for my venting, just needed to share. Have a good day/evening.
Its gonna be okay hug

There is no life without love in my opinion so those who say that it's not worth dying have clearly not truly loved nor endured lovelessness for an eternity.

I'm as dumbfounded as you are really. I will never understand why people act like utter trash, why they don't value the most important thing in existence.

My theory is, again, society's disconnecting fake values / brainwashing so most people are never taught how to cherish another human being and treat others like disposable objects... I don't know how to make them realize that though, I've tried, there's too much denial and disconnection most of the time.

I really feel like we can't be the same species whenever I observe that, which is everyday, and why the most loving of us are rotting in the very hell those undeserving ones should... Why ? How do we fix that ? 🥺

• Love
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
As awful as failed relationships and broken hearts can be, it's equally as unfair to expect people to stay in relationships for the sake of their partner. Compare the situation to society expecting the suicidal to live for the sake of others. Everyone is entitled to the pursuit of some form of happiness, if possible, and their own mental health.

Nothing is ever black or white.

Reactions: Hirokami, Journeytoletgo and CursedSoul
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Reactions: Un-, Journeytoletgo, CursedSoul and 1 other person
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
You'll meet all kinds of terrible spirits on this earth. You'll meet bright ones too who are the embodiment of wellness and truly good, though they might be depressed because this place is very depressing for us. This place is full of every kind of spirit, and unfortunately negativity thrives here. The very building blocks of society is pain, the very birth of a new baby is pain. I never wanted it like this, pain is of the negative, dark. Pain only exists here for I will not allow it to exist anywhere else.

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Love comes too easily for them. As a result, they have long grown numb to the feeling of love, and they seek partners merely for the primitive urge to have sex. Partners are nothing but emotionless meat sex toys to them, and it's only natural for them to dispose of the sex toys at the first sign of inconvenience.
I'm pretty sure people like me, who cannot find a partner despite our best efforts, would make loving and loyal partners, as we cherish love more than we value sex. Unfortunately the inside has precisely zero value when the outside is repulsive, and that's a major reason why attractive scumbags get to break one heart after another while people with hearts of gold die of loneliness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hirokami, Journeytoletgo, CursedSoul and 2 others
CursedSoul

CursedSoul

Jun 4, 2022
Love comes too easily for them. As a result, they have long grown numb to the feeling of love, and they seek partners merely for the primitive urge to have sex. Partners are nothing but emotionless meat sex toys to them, and it's only natural for them to dispose of the sex toys at the first sign of inconvenience.
I'm pretty sure people like me, who cannot find a partner despite our best efforts, would make loving and loyal partners, as we cherish love more than we value sex. Unfortunately the inside has precisely zero value when the outside is repulsive, and that's a major reason why attractive scumbags get to break one heart after another while people with hearts of gold die of loneliness.
this, i can heavely relate to being used as a sex toy, when i thought there was love, there was only lust. My two relationships were just that, even less in the most recent one, i should have known when the only reason she went with me was just because i was "very handsome"...

i feel stupid, absolutely played, and most importantly, raped.
View attachment 94020

There is no life without love in my opinion so those who say that it's not worth dying have clearly not truly loved nor endured lovelessness for an eternity.

I'm as dumbfounded as you are really. I will never understand why people act like utter trash, why they don't value the most important thing in existence.

My theory is, again, society's disconnecting fake values / brainwashing so most people are never taught how to cherish another human being and treat others like disposable objects... I don't know how to make them realize that though, I've tried, there's too much denial and disconnection most of the time.

I really feel like we can't be the same species whenever I observe that, which is everyday, and why the most loving of us are rotting in the very hell those undeserving ones should... Why ? How do we fix that ? 🥺
to be honest, i don't even know what to look for anymore in a female partner anymore... Suicidal ? Absolutely obsessed with me to the point of an yandere, so i will not feel abandonned anymore ? at least one thing for sure, i will not date women who wants me only because of my looks, i was such a fool to believe there was a single chance. People really are scumbags....

Last edited:
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
this, i can heavely relate to being used as a sex toy, when i thought there was love, there was only lust. My two relationships were just that, even less in the most recent one, i should have known when the only reason she went with me was just because i was "very handsome"...

i feel stupid, absolutely played, and most importantly, raped.

to be honest, i don't even know what to look for anymore in a female partner anymore... Suicidal ? Absolutely obsessed with me to the point of an yandere, so i will not feel abandonned anymore ? at least one thing for sure, i will not date women who wants me only because of my looks, i was such a fool to believe there was a single chance. People really are scumbags....
Look for someone who loves your looks AND personality, who you can be yourself with and feel safe, happy, and recognized. It takes both to develop love. You're very fortunate to have good looks though, that's extremely precious in this world. I so wish I was freer in that area...