• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Seriously, this is one of my biggest regrets in life, maybe even my biggest. If you're neglecting your dental health right now, don't. I've had periodontal disease for around 4 years now and it's fucking awful. It's impossible to keep my gums fully clean because of the abscesses that formed because of gum recession so I have to go to a periodontist to get them deep cleaned which is both expensive and excruciatingly painful. Seriously, I can't understate how painful these cleanings are; I'm basically paying to be tortured. Whenever my appointment date for one rolls around I contemplate just CTBing before then so I don't have to experience the pain again. There are times where I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack because of my past experiences with it. To help you visualize how much this hurts, I once fell off my bike, breaking my leg and scraping up my knee pretty badly and getting cleanings at the periodontist easily trumps it in terms of pain level. Brush your teeth and floss, even if you don't feel like doing it. Being like this only makes me even more depressed and frustrated.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, rozeske, consider and 4 others
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
is this something that you've got to do for the rest of your life, getting them deep cleaned?

if so, isn't there any other solution for it

Reactions: rebelnow111
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
is this something that you've got to do for the rest of your life, getting them deep cleaned?

if so, isn't there any other solution for it
If I want to actually keep my teeth then yeah. The only other real solution would be to get them all pulled and get dentures.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
If I want to actually keep my teeth then yeah. The only other real solution would be to get them all pulled and get dentures.
wouldn't that be a better solution money-wise?

idk how expensive both things are but im just guessing

Reactions: Heavy Rain
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
wouldn't that be a better solution money-wise?

idk how expensive both things are but im just guessing
Yeah, it probably would but I just can't bring myself to do it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Heavy Rain
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I'm so sorry. The pain sounds horrific. But it's not your fault, sadly this kind of stuff is mostly genetics.

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
tell me about it, when i was a teenager i was too depressed to take care of myself, i neglected my teeth a lot and now they're ugly, i hate it, i never smile in front of people because of it