Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Hey.
I already know how to obtain a prescription for some meto well it's meto+paracetamol but I still do not know to get a prescription for Tagamet. ( I need prescription for Tagamet because the country I live in requires it)

I would like some help here as to what i should say to a doctor in order to obtain a prescription for Tagamet?

Your help is much much appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey, im sorry i can't help you with getting a prescription for tagamet but in my country where literally everything is prescriprion only there were still many antacids you can get without a prescription. If i may ask, how did you get a prescription for meto? Because in my country all antiemetics i've found so far are prescription only and i have problems with obtaining one

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Hey, im sorry i can't help you with getting a prescription for tagamet but in my country where literally everything is prescriprion only there were still many antacids you can get without a prescription. If i may ask, how did you get a prescription for meto? Because in my country all antiemetics i've found so far are prescription only and i have problems with obtaining one

Well I am going to use Anagraine. Will be taking 6 tablets of those which would be a decent meto. Each tablet doesn't have a lot of meto that's why i will take 6. It has meto+paracetamol

Though it shouldn't be a problem obtaining that. (i don't have it yet though)
i will just tell them:
bad migraine and have been vomiting, and that Anagraine has helped before