E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I want to go simply and peacefully. i dont have the mental capacity to be measuring things out and getting extra things to make my suicide successful. i cannot even leave my bed.

Are there any tablets that will do the job overdosing on?

i know there is fentanyl but it is proving impossible to get. i have already been scammed.

Does anyone have any suggestions? and where to get them from

• Love
Reactions: Sadface and MsMaudlin
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
No. Otherwise we would use them by now. Sorry

Reactions: x-Ace-x, profoundexperience, Fml and 3 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry you were already scammed before. I can't help with suggestions of what to use, but please know that many overdoses are not pleasant using pills. For various reasons it would depend on how you metabolize the medication, if they're enteric-coated or not and if you're taking things together that cause adverse reactions or that "cross each other out" or the lack of motility in your gut from being immobile. Poly drug overdose is not a very reliable method and if you survive you're usually left worse off than before an attempt. I'm sorry you're struggling ♡

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Doesn't N work that way? i assume you just drink it... but it seems to be impossible on this site to find out how to get it
People gave you links to guides. Nobody is gonna say how to get it directly. Its very expensive and takes a bit of work to get it succesfully. Its not as easy as just buying it. Thats all

• Love
Reactions: Saed, autumnal and Isadeth
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
If this were the 1970's,it'd be a whole 'nother story.
There were several meds that made a successful exit attainable,via overdose or just as a massive chemical cosh to make plastic bag over head feasible.

Reactions: Sammie and Isadeth
next-season .?

next-season .?

May 28, 2020
I'm sorry you were already scammed before. I can't help with suggestions of what to use, but please know that many overdoses are not pleasant using pills. For various reasons it would depend on how you metabolize the medication, if they're enteric-coated or not and if you're taking things together that cause adverse reactions or that "cross each other out" or the lack of motility in your gut from being immobile. Poly drug overdose is not a very reliable method and if you survive you're usually left worse off than before an attempt. I'm sorry you're struggling ♡
poly ???

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
People gave you links to guides. Nobody is gonna say how to get it directly. Its very expensive and takes a bit of work to get it succesfully. Its not as easy as just buying it. Thats all

The guides that have the email address in them won't work on my phone

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
As others have written, there really is no good/reliable/comfortable over-the-counter, pharmaceutical solution (otherwise people would be using/discussing it here already).

Have you considered other methods? Given all your issues (very, VERY sorry for those), perhaps "night-night" (neck compression = same effects as hanging but without the discomfort of having to support the weight of your body by your neck): https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/ People in pretty physically compromised situations have been able to carry this method out and it requires a only a small set of pretty easily obtainable materials.

I highly recommend the book mentioned in the Wiki called Five Last Acts – The Exit Path (2015 edition): The arts and science of rational suicide in the face of unbearable, unrelievable suffering 2nd Edition by Chris Docker. He spends 80 pages on "neck compression" and it is very well written (the whole book is). Here's the first paragraph:
Compression is a simple method of self-deliverance that relies on no complicated equipment and does not require drugs. The main veins and arteries of the neck are compressed in such a manner that the pressure remains after the person has fainted. Fainting, and death, is a result of lack of oxygenated blood to the brain. It is very quick - fainting occurring within a minute and death following within a few minutes. (In rare cases, death may be accelerated by cardiac arrest after loss of consciousness.) One of the main methods of achieving compression is to use a tourniquet around the neck, carefully positioned so it does not obstruct breathing. Another method is to use continuous looping, and a third is the introduction of mechanical devices [aka a "hookless" ratchet tie-down... those are available ~everywhere... usually used secure a load in the back of a pickup truck, e.g.]. Some momentary discomfort is possible, but brief, and can be minimized with careful forethought.
You quickly faint, while continuing to breathe normally. Death is caused by depriving the brain of oxygenated blood.... My understanding is death from SN ultimately due to ~exactly the same (depriving the brain of oxygen), albeit it takes longer for SN to work.

The hookless ratchet tie-down compression method is my personal backup method. In my careful, brief "testing", the feeling of the strap/tourniquet on my neck gave only minor discomfort. Got one in a drawer 10 feet from me right now. Total cost ~$15.

Reactions: soundsofsilence, Been ready and AnxietyAttack44
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
As others have written, there really is no good/reliable/comfortable over-the-counter, pharmaceutical solution (otherwise people would be using/discussing it here already).

Have you considered other methods? Given all your issues (very, VERY sorry for those), perhaps "night-night" (neck compression = same effects as hanging but without the discomfort of having to support the weight of your body by your neck): https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/ People in pretty physically compromised situations have been able to carry this method out and it requires a only a small set of pretty easily obtainable materials.

I highly recommend the book mentioned in the Wiki called Five Last Acts – The Exit Path (2015 edition): The arts and science of rational suicide in the face of unbearable, unrelievable suffering 2nd Edition by Chris Docker. He spends 80 pages on "neck compression" and it is very well written (the whole book is). Here's the first paragraph:

You quickly faint, while continuing to breathe normally. Death is caused by depriving the brain of oxygenated blood.... My understanding is death from SN ultimately due to ~exactly the same (depriving the brain of oxygen), albeit it takes longer for SN to work.

The hookless ratchet tie-down compression method is my personal backup method. In my careful, brief "testing", the feeling of the strap/tourniquet on my neck gave only minor discomfort. Got one in a drawer 10 feet from me right now. Total cost ~$15.

Thankyou, I'll take a read

Reactions: profoundexperience