• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PurpleHaze77

PurpleHaze77

Dec 1, 2019
Hi ,i read that many people died due to table salt OD, and also read that abusing of it may cause long term death caused by heart attack.I'm not sure about eating a large dose at once,so my question is if i use a lot of salt everyday can i end up dying beacuse of it? I tried using quite much of salt last night while dinner.And i had problems to sleep because my heart was beating very fast for a loong time. Sorry for my bad english PD: i cant order or get SN at the moment,so i'll have to pass on that method

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
I think this would be a very slow death. I wouldn't recommend it

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Pony, Shinbu and 3 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Using to much table sale is just something else that is bad for you health that could lead to health problems or be a contributing factor in a disease that you might contract one day, like eating too much refined, processed or fatty food, being a smoker, drinking heavily, constant exposure to stress, not exercising, being overweight etc this might lead to health issues that coudl eventually cause yr death....but that could take a very very long time. So you might live for years & just feel really shit during that time.

Reactions: Moonicide, freefrommybody and PurpleHaze77
PurpleHaze77

PurpleHaze77

Dec 1, 2019
Oops,so it might take a while.Doesn't seems a good way after all,thank you all for the advices

Then what do you think about overdosing consuming a deadly dose in a single take? I know it might not be the most peaceful way,but i can take it

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Oops,so it might take a while.Doesn't seems a good way after all,thank you all for the advices

Then what do you think about overdosing consuming a deadly dose in a single take? I know it might not be the most peaceful way,but i can take it
How old are you may I ask? Wanna talk about whats on your mind. I dont think table salt is gonna be a idea, it will likely just make you very thirsty and feel incredibly unwell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6ixxy and Sensei
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Hi ,i read that many people died due to table salt OD, and also read that abusing of it may cause long term death caused by heart attack.I'm not sure about eating a large dose at once,so my question is if i use a lot of salt everyday can i end up dying beacuse of it? I tried using quite much of salt last night while dinner.And i had problems to sleep because my heart was beating very fast for a loong time. Sorry for my bad english PD: i cant order or get SN at the moment,so i'll have to pass on that method

Yes table salt kills humans if too much is consumed at once.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5537768/

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Please don't try anything with the wrong salt, it's gonna make you feel shit if you wouldn't succeed.

• Hugs
Reactions: isam, Moonicide, justwhy? and 1 other person
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
Salt is an oral and gastric irritant. In fact, the hypertonic salt water is used as an emetic that makes you vomit. So you will puke it out.

Excessive salt intake results in a physiological condition called hypernatremia, surplus of Sodium ions. This electrolyte disturbance is managed in the kidneys and it attempts to correct it by flushing it out via urine.

Extreme thirst, nausea, weakness, loss of appetite, abdominal cramps, headache, rapid pulse, increased blood pressure, muscle twitching, altered mental state are some of the starting symptoms of this condition. At a higher range arrhythmia, cerebral hemorrhage or peripheral edema, seizures and coma can happen. But a lot of this depends upon the age, gender and other health conditions of the person.

People who die from acute salt poisoning usually have other comorbidities like an inadequate or impaired water-ion regulation (thirst mechanism). Generally, fatality is observed more in children under the age of 6.

Basically, it is a very unpredictable and torturous way to die. Body has inherent defense mechanisms to ward off that possibility.

TL;DR: Common salt, NaCl, is not suicide friendly. Do not attempt to use it to kill yourself. You'd suffer unnecessarily.

• Love
Reactions: voltage268, protonic76, notjustyetagain and 3 others
ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
There was a musician, Jackie Wilson, who died of this back in the 80s. He took regular salt tablets to give him a sweaty sheen on stage for the ladies, then dropped of a massive heart attack halfway through a concert and died. But it took him years to pull it off, and they weren't great years for him. Death by slow murder of the kidneys is not a fun way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: APharmaDestroyedLife
APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
If you overdose on salt expect all the symptoms of a panic attack but with kidney , stomach, and throat pain. Death would be by a cardiac event, kidney failure, or another event related to a raise in blood pressure... not a fast way, not a reliable way, and not a peacefull way IMO. I would not even consider it an option.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
What are the main reasons you wouldn't be able to get SN ?

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.