• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Hey, please forgive me if there has been a past thread about this, I've looked at a few and have perused the night-night method resource thread. Please delete if needed, with my apologies, because I may have overlooked something.

I have been practicing trying to find my carotids and I think I'm doing something wrong. Whether with my hands or with the cornhole bags, when I apply pressure where I think it should go, I get a pressure in my head (not painful though), hearing diminishes a bit and I get a pulsing black spot in my vision on the left. Is this what I should be looking for? Am I not giving it enough time? For those who have successfully found their carotids or who have been placed in a choke hold, what symptoms do you experience when you pass out?

Again, my apologies if I have overlooked something that answers these questions, please just direct me to the correct thread if that's the case ^^;

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, AtomicNewt, Soul and 1 other person
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
Hey, please forgive me if there has been a past thread about this, I've looked at a few and have perused the night-night method resource thread. Please delete if needed, with my apologies, because I may have overlooked something.

I have been practicing trying to find my carotids and I think I'm doing something wrong. Whether with my hands or with the cornhole bags, when I apply pressure where I think it should go, I get a pressure in my head (not painful though), hearing diminishes a bit and I get a pulsing black spot in my vision on the left. Is this what I should be looking for? Am I not giving it enough time? For those who have successfully found their carotids or who have been placed in a choke hold, what symptoms do you experience when you pass out?

Again, my apologies if I have overlooked something that answers these questions, please just direct me to the correct thread if that's the case ^^;
I think the most important thing is feeling dizzy, but problems with your vision and hearing are also signs that it's working. When I tried carotid compression I became dizzy and started seeing lots of white spots which increased over time but my hearing was intact. So dizzyness is most important, other symptoms can be different for everyone I guess. Also I felt like going unconscious very slowly.

EDIT: This feeling of passing out slowly is definitely not the thing you're looking for. I think it should feel like you're losing consciousness fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraway1990, LogicalConclusion, AtomicNewt and 1 other person