• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i have access to online healthcare through a site my job offers. i used it before (for reasons unrelated to sasu) and got antibiotics prescribed. i want to try again to get metoclopramide, but i'm not sure exactly what to say to do so? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ^^

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
The SN bible megathread (the OP's name escapes me I'm sorry but you can find it) shows an example of someone who emailed their doctor talking about indigestion and nausea, and the person said that their husband had a prescription for meto that they tried and it worked well. Doctor prescribed it without issue. It's what I'm gonna be trying. AE is my last roadblock and then I'm good to go assuming MDS is legit.

I'm gonna go to a walk in clinic that doesn't know me well just in case my doctor got wise to the AE/SN combo.

Reactions: heisenberg, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

The SN bible megathread (the OP's name escapes me I'm sorry but you can find it) shows an example of someone who emailed their doctor talking about indigestion and nausea, and the person said that their husband had a prescription for meto that they tried and it worked well. Doctor prescribed it without issue. It's what I'm gonna be trying. AE is my last roadblock and then I'm good to go assuming MDS is legit.

I'm gonna go to a walk in clinic that doesn't know me well just in case my doctor got wise to the AE/SN combo.
Vizzy

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and notforl0ng
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
i have access to online healthcare through a site my job offers. i used it before (for reasons unrelated to sasu) and got antibiotics prescribed. i want to try again to get metoclopramide, but i'm not sure exactly what to say to do so? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ^^
In my country I bought metoclopramide on ifood app. Not sure if that works in your country though.