Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I love my friends. I really do. And i understand they mean well. But i need to take a step back.
I know they want to help but this helping is making me feel worse.

They help in the "right" way. They listen and dont bother me too much with things. Theres none of that "itll get better" or anything about psych. Its mentioned but not in the annoying way.

But, i just dont feel good about it :aw:. My ex is always asking how i am and if its anything below "not bad" hes asking whats wrong. My long distance friend was all like "when you go quiet i wonder if you ctbed :ahhha:". My husband basically waits on me. And my friend and i mostly just talk about my problems.

Theres literally no one that knows me that doesnt know. (Within reason considering i dont talk to 99% of my family). I just need it all to stop for a bit. Much like everything in life people need a break. And right now i feel like i need a break from 'help', like just temporarily forget about that part of me please?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Graham, CoolGuy9, Midgardsorm and 2 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
You seen to have good friends, this is awesome.
Every time I talk about problems with my friends, they push me away. I was kicked out of a friend's group for being mostly depressed.

So what I learned is that people don't want to hear about problems, and right now, I just fake it, pretend everything is alright.

I can tell you that is a very bad thing to do. You feel like you're outside of the universe, just controlling a robot. But it works if you just want to take a break.

I wouldn't recommend staying out of sight, especially for too long, people carry on with their lives and they forget about us if we do that.

Tricky situation. But I guess you should just talk about other things. If it feels better, of course.

I understand you. I hope everything works out for you.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Callie Arcale
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Sounds like you have good friends even if you need a break from them.

Reactions: Callie Arcale