highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Hi y'all. I'm a huge sweets fiend and I wanted to ask you all what some of your favorite sweet treats to eat are. Some of mine are: little debbie cakes (Honey bun, zebra cake, spring basket cake, etc), Krispy kreme, starburst, cinnamon rolls, red velvet cake w/ vanilla frosting, skittles, baby bottle pop, push pop, zebra stripe gum (though the flavor lasts a minute), warheads, sour patch kids, hubba bubba gum, funnel cake.. i could go on honestly... to be honest i made myself a bit hungry hahah.

But if you're up for it please feel free to share some of your own fav snacks and such. :smiling: (Its almost 3 am and im very hungry as you can probably tell. :ahhha:)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Myforevercharlie, MartyByrde and 11 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Everything that made from potatoes

• Love
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, a_strange_day, Oyoy and 1 other person
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Cookies & Cream, Skittles, Whatchamacallit, ZERO, Cheese Nips, Cheeze It, Andy Capp's cheddar fries, and hot fries, Jack Link's Original Beef Jerky, and for snow cones I like green apple, and blue bubblegum. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Inferdan and highlyvolatile
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I used to have a sweet tooth, but it's kinda vanished over the last year, Love anything coffee flavoured though, coffee mousses, coffee chocolate,
I prefer savoury stuff now, Veg is prob my fav food....!

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
Everything that's chocolate. The best is just a good chocolate bar. God, delicious.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Conker, Green Destiny and 3 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Peanut butter, cheese cake and pie.

• Love
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Ice cream

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, a_strange_day and highlyvolatile
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I never had much of a sweet tooth my whole life,was more of a meat and potatoes man..But lately that has changed and I crave sweets in the evening as a treat before bed..Either Little Debbies cream cheese danish warmed or Oreo cookies and milk.The local corner store got some good deals on those so I load up.

May seem a little tame,but like I said,Im new to the whole "sweet tooth thang"..Also love Reeses peanut butter cups and Butter fingers,but the Butter fingers kinda hard on my dental problems atm.

• Love
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Ben and Jerries ice cream (phish food flavour), assorted mints, chocolate, fries, meat free burgers and chicken nuggets, jelly sweets like haribo's.

• Love
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Sour gummy worms, buttered popcorn, cheesecake, cannolis, Reese's peanut butter cups, Twix, Kit Kat, gelato, and of course snorting pixie sticks :pfff:

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Cheesecake, hot cheetos, ice cream, doritos nacho cheese, sour cream and cheese chips

• Love
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet and highlyvolatile
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Chocolat Liégeois and Coupe Danemark. I swear I can smell it miles away.

2 Index Index3

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, MartyByrde, puppy9 and 1 other person
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Mint Milanos, Chocolate muffins that my local grocery store stopped making (thanks a lot jerks) basically anything from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and See's candies.

• Love
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Lately I've been really into ice cream!! It used to be one of my last go-to desserts haha

I watched Frozen 2 yesterday and ate an entire carton of ice cream :haha: Beyond what my teenage body could handle lol I don't ever do that, but I just kept eating beyond my limit. I got full after six spoonfuls?
And that's on stress/sadness = binge eating :wink:

I also am really into Timmies iced capps!! They're the bomb and I like mine with chocolate milk in it; which is kinda like a sweet little treat. I enjoy those with a plain donut

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile and PoisonedJuliet
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
fruit pastilles, anything sugary and tangy, Maltesers chocolate...

• Love
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Hi y'all. I'm a huge sweets fiend and I wanted to ask you all what some of your favorite sweet treats to eat are. Some of mine are: little debbie cakes (Honey bun, zebra cake, spring basket cake, etc), Krispy kreme, starburst, cinnamon rolls, red velvet cake w/ vanilla frosting, skittles, baby bottle pop, push pop, zebra stripe gum (though the flavor lasts a minute), warheads, sour patch kids, hubba bubba gum, funnel cake.. i could go on honestly... to be honest i made myself a bit hungry hahah.

But if you're up for it please feel free to share some of your own fav snacks and such. :smiling: (Its almost 3 am and im very hungry as you can probably tell. :ahhha:)
you look like a snack

• Wow
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: highlyvolatile and MartyByrde
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
York Peppermint Patties, M&Ms, ice cream, American Cheese slices, Chocolate Milk, Reese's Pieces, Gummi Worms, Twizzlers, and Chocolate Cordials are among my favorites.

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Al things chocolate ( no nuts in it please) and ice cream :heart:

Reactions: highlyvolatile and PoisonedJuliet
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Sardines and seaweed

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I love coconut especially covered in chocolate, vanilla ice cream, milkshakes and marzipan, woohoo