• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Hi, I'm stumbling over this scientific journal that says "sweet and pleasant" but I'm not sure how that "sweet" part means? I understand the pleasant effect of getting 'high' isn't some feeling in the tounge but in brain and muscles.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27538675/

People says morphine tasted bitter, actually I haven't tried before, someone here probably can confirm how is it really

Reactions: jodes2
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Look at the subjective effects section

Reactions: Euthanza and jodes2
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I don't think they mean sweet as in flavor. I think they mean as in cherished, beloved, etc.
I could be wrong.
But the morphine I've tasted wasn't sweet in flavor. The effects on the other hand are very sweet.

Reactions: Euthanza
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have been on hydromorphone for years for 24/7 chronic pain and I can say from experience that opioids are very bitter and almost like alum. not pleasant at all.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, Hollowillow and Lily (Osako)
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Maybe they mean sweet relief from pain- a sweet feeling rather than the flavour. I've only had codeine but it's certainly a blissful feeling when it takes away the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza and Hollowillow
Sadboyspecimen

Sadboyspecimen

Feb 8, 2022
Haven't tried straight morphine, but I did have some opium once. Smelled nice. Tasted like ass. Also didn't really produce any noticable effect on me. It was either low in alkaloid content or I just have a high tolerance to opiates. But I ate almost 1/3-1/2 of a gram at once and didn't feel anything.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I read that doctors subtly make terminal people OD on morphine. Can we have a supplier? It seems better than puking SN.

• Love
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022

Endless night, I know you well indeed.