C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
If you lived in Sweden, would you help someone commit suicide ? In Sweden, private assisted suicide is allowed (in Switzerland only by an association).

Reactions: Sensei
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As long as it's legally allowed and I only have to give this person a hand by holding his hand (no pun intended) or something like that, I would have no problem to help and also be helped once I decide to ctb! Just awesome.

Last edited:
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
What,really?! Like so and so won't go to jail if they aid you in anyway to ctb?

Hmm, it depends what they need me to do.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Anyone from Sweden who can tell us more about this law? I can't find much about it on the internet and I would be surprised if you can legally help someone commit suicide just like that. I mean, in many cases, law enforcement would not be able to determine whether a death was suicide or murder.

Anyone who can tell us more about the specifics of these laws?

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I've investigated this before. Assisted suicide is legal but needs to be done right. See here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-helped-man-die-in-sweden.61823/#post-1145768

Suicide is not a crime, so aiding and abetting suicide is not a crime either. The line between aiding suicide and manslaughter depends on how directly you help. For example, giving someone pills is indirect, while giving an injection is direct.

Reactions: lofticries
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
in my country here it is also authorized, there is exit and dignitas.

dignitas asks for 10k to die with pento, and exit it's free but you have to be a resident or have an incurable disease and have your capacity for discernment. they do not accept psychological illnesses, which is absurd because certain psychological sufferings are sometimes more unbearable than physical problems.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
There is not only Dignitas and Exit in Switzerland. There are more associations: Pegasos (my number 1), Lifecircle, Ex International.
But this thread is not about associations, it´s about private suicide assistance.