I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Can swb take place in a bucket? Like you hyperventilate and then hold your breath and dunk your head inside the bucket, would it work the same? Blacking out and drowning?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can swb take place in a bucket?
Yes, it can. All what's necessary is that your face (nose + mouth) is under water and you cannot breath air.

But how do you plan to"fall" into the bucket with your face while you pass out?

Reactions: dolemitedrums
I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Yes, it can. All what's necessary is that your face (nose + mouth) is under water and you cannot breath air.

But how do you plan to"fall" into the bucket with your face while you pass out?
I am sorry I didn't quite understand your question?
So like I would hyperventilate, the bucket could fit my face I know
I would dunk my face in it, hold my breath, soon I would become unconscious?
Oh okay, then there are chances that my body might not completely go inside the water so I might not drown yea? Is that what you're saying? I agree
Ah suicide is tough, hanging seems like a good option or the night night method but everyone got their cons

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I am sorry I didn't quite understand your question?
So like I would hyperventilate, the bucket could fit my face I know
I would dunk my face in it, hold my breath, soon I would become unconscious?
Oh okay, then there are chances that my body might not completely go inside the water so I might not drown yea? Is that what you're saying? I agree
Ah suicide is tough, hanging seems like a good option or the night night method but everyone got their cons
There's a video somewhere linked in a thread where passing out due to hyperventilation is discussed. I don't find the thread rn. People hyperventilate, then stand up and hold breath ==> pass out. And then you cannot control anything anymore. Falling into a bucket with your face is pretty difficult, I would say.

Edit:

Last edited:
I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
There's a video somewhere linked in a thread where passing out due to hyperventilation is discussed. I don't find the thread rn. People hyperventilate, then stand up and hold breath ==> pass out. And then you cannot control anything anymore. Falling into a bucket with your face is pretty difficult, I would say.

Edit:

Okay
Thanks for the video so you're saying if I hyperventilate and then hold my breath and go unconscious so then even if I won't use water, I could die?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Okay
Thanks for the video so you're saying if I hyperventilate and then hold my breath and go unconscious so then even if I won't use water, I could die?
No, I didn't say that. Most likely you would wake up again but if your mouth and nose is under water and you cannot breath air you will die bc of a lack of oxygen.

K

kkamasal

Low intelligence . Bad English
Sep 1, 2024
No, I didn't say that. Most likely you would wake up again but if your mouth and nose is under water and you cannot breath air you will die bc of a lack of oxygen.
Is this a bad idea? Would it be incredibly painful to wake up quickly even if there was a blackout?.... there are no guns, no N SN in my country

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Is this a bad idea? Would it be incredibly painful to wake up quickly even if there was a blackout?.... there are no guns, no N SN in my country
The question is: Are you unconscious enough not to feel the pain of inhaling water?