• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Clarity In Kerosene

Clarity In Kerosene

This World Was Never Made For Me
Nov 1, 2021
I wanted to do the SWB method as it seems better painless and less likely to give me brain damage compared to my current exit plan (full suspension)

I wanted to know if this would work in a bathtub I'm 6,4 so my feet will have to be out of the tub, but I'll be facedown so I'm not too worried about that.

My other option is a nearby lake but it is freezing this time of year so I'm worried the cold might have some effects. I also don't have a boat or anything to get into deeper waters.

Can someone tell me witch method would be more reliable.

Reactions: poisonedminds
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I wanted to do the SWB method as it seems better painless and less likely to give me brain damage compared to my current exit plan (full suspension)

I wanted to know if this would work in a bathtub I'm 6,4 so my feet will have to be out of the tub, but I'll be facedown so I'm not too worried about that.

My other option is a nearby lake but it is freezing this time of year so I'm worried the cold might have some effects. I also don't have a boat or anything to get into deeper waters.

Can someone tell me witch method would be more reliable.
For me full suspension has been one of my top two options for a while- have you heard of cases of brain damage? The biggest downfall that can happen is if people find you and pull you down before it is done. But if no one does that it seems that survival is just about impossible, unless I'm wrong, I'm still learning about methods.

Clarity In Kerosene

Clarity In Kerosene

Nov 1, 2021
For me full suspension has been one of my top two options for a while- have you heard of cases of brain damage? The biggest downfall that can happen is if people find you and pull you down before it is done. But if no one does that it seems that survival is just about impossible, unless I'm wrong, I'm still learning about methods.
I only reason I don't want to do full suspension is the risk of being found/brain damage, as well as my neck not breaking right away. SWB seems a lot less risky and painless, to me at least

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I only reason I don't want to do full suspension is the risk of being found/brain damage, as well as my neck not breaking right away. SWB seems a lot less risky and painless, to me at least
Yes your neck won't break with full suspension and you will struggle for a while; the tradeoff is that it is more reliable and more painful than a method like SN, at least it seems to me. What does swb mean?

Reactions: Clarity In Kerosene
Clarity In Kerosene

Clarity In Kerosene

Nov 1, 2021
Yes your neck won't break with full suspension and you will struggle for a while; the tradeoff is that it is more reliable and more painful than a method like SN, at least it seems to me. What does swb mean?
Shallow Water Blackout, look it up it seems better easy to do cause I've made myself pass out before in the past.

SN is also not available in my country even if I wanted it:/

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Jumping into freezing water is actually quite lethal. The shock can cause you to seize up and be unable to swim or climb out. It wouldn't be a nice way to go though. Drowning in a bath tub is not easy. Your bodies SI will most likely kick in as soon as you take a breath under water and wake you up. That's what happens if you fall asleep in the bath anyway. It's actually impossible to fall asleep and drown in the bath. Obviously being passed out is a bit more than just being asleep but our bodies are surprisingly resourceful and resilient.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Your neck definitely won't break unless you jump from somewhere quite high and even then it's not guaranteed. Full suspension cause of death is most often from lack of blood to the brain not suffocation.
Out of curiousity, why do you think SWB is less likely to give you brain damage if found?
Out of curiousity, why do you consider full suspension more reliable than SN??