• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathismymeaning

did not consent to being alive
Nov 19, 2021
i've tried swallowing a blade once not too long ago but i couldn't keep it down so i ended up coughing it up, i haven't looked into it too much since that time but it does seem rather unusual yet appealing as it can very well cause some pretty extensive internal injuries that can lead to death.

• Wow
Reactions: siray, Toonloon, OnlyTheWind and 2 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Sounds agonizing… unique method, I'll give you that

Reactions: Un-, _Minsk, FutureNoomp and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Really nasty way to go. Painful infections and bleeding. I can't imagine why you would want to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: blueclover_., _Minsk, FutureNoomp and 3 others
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah...fuck that lol

Reactions: blueclover_., OnlyTheWind and PeacefulTonic
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
Jesus Christ

Reactions: blueclover_., siray, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person
D

deathismymeaning

Nov 19, 2021
Really nasty way to go. Painful nfections and bleeding. I can't imagine why you would want to do this.
i'm just desperate too many limits on other things

Reactions: blueclover_., PeacefulTonic and OnlyTheWind
BloodyNobody

BloodyNobody

AshIsOurPurestForm✨
May 25, 2021
My throat hurts just imagining it

Reactions: Dumbass, blueclover_., _Minsk and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
They do that in prisons but to me it is really really a desperate way to go. I rather stay alive

• Wow
Reactions: blueclover_., _Minsk, Death is beautiful and 4 others
D

deathismymeaning

Nov 19, 2021
My throat hurts just imagining it
the hardest part was getting myself to put it in my mouth in the first place and then swallowing ye def not convenient
They do that in prisons but to me it is really really a desperate way to go. I rather stay alive
ye that's where i got the idea from although i understand there are more convenient and less excruciating ways to go somehow this idea still stuck to me

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyNobody and OnlyTheWind
Deadweight

Deadweight

It's spilling out of me
Nov 10, 2021
I met a girl that was constantly in and out of hospital for swallowing things. I saw an x-ray of her stomach after one time she swallowed a steak knife. Maybe don't go down that road.

Reactions: blueclover_., _Minsk, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
My dad told me you have to coat it with something. Like wrap it with cotton or something. He was in prison for almost ten years. He saw lots of people kill themselves in different ways.

• Wow
Reactions: brokenshiren, blueclover_., poisonedminds and 1 other person
D

deathismymeaning

Nov 19, 2021
My dad told me you have to coat it with something. Like wrap it with cotton or something. He was in prison for almost ten years. He saw lots of people kill themselves in different ways.
damn that's a lot of shit to have to go through, but ye that's a good tip to coat it bc if not it would ultimately damage the vocal cords and probably not cause enough damage to other organs

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
please don't do it, there are better ways and i bet you will most likely survive, on top you risk long-term damage and as already said, infections are not fun

Reactions: Toonloon
alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
This is a common magic trick that I've never heard associated with suicide

Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
please don't do it, there are better ways and i bet you will most likely survive, on top you risk long-term damage and as already said, infections are not fun
Yeah. To add on. My dad said the guys who attempted the razor blade thing died from staph and MRSA infection not the blade itself.
Plus ur not in prison. You will be treated to avoid the staph and MRSA.
So we will live and be in more physical pain that will prevent you from fuTure attempts

• Love
Reactions: voltage268, _Minsk and deathismymeaning
D

deathismymeaning

Nov 19, 2021
very valid point thank you for that
Yeah. To add on. My dad said the guys who attempted the razor blade thing died from staph and MRSA infection not the blade itself.
Plus ur not in prison. You will be treated to avoid the staph and MRSA.
So we will live and be in more physical pain that will prevent you from fuTure attempts
very valid point

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never heard of anyone ctb that way. It does sound like a horrible way to go. I understand the feeling of desperation though, it is cruel how we are denied peaceful methods..

Reactions: deathismymeaning
R

redwaymilk

Nov 28, 2021
i've tried swallowing a blade once not too long ago but i couldn't keep it down so i ended up coughing it up, i haven't looked into it too much since that time but it does seem rather unusual yet appealing as it can very well cause some pretty extensive internal injuries that can lead to death.
Please please please dont do this. This and self immolation are two of the worst ways to go. And like toonloon said, the blade is not what kills you. Esophageal Rupture, Brochoesophageal fistula, Retroperitoneal Abscess, Acute Mediastinitis, other soft tissue infections of the head and neck are what kill you. And they are very slow and very painful deaths.

Reactions: affinity and dyingalone123
D

deathismymeaning

Nov 19, 2021
Please please please dont do this. This and self immolation are two of the worst ways to go. And like toonloon said, the blade is not what kills you. Esophageal Rupture, Brochoesophageal fistula, Retroperitoneal Abscess, Acute Mediastinitis, other soft tissue infections of the head and neck are what kill you. And they are very slow and very painful deaths.
really thankful for this community and your guys' support honestly thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: voltage268