ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Unfortunately, I strongly suspect that Sanctioned Suicide and its members are being monitored and spied upon by the authorities. I first became aware that something suspicious was happening when I received an email from Sanctioned Suicide despite the fact that all my email notifications were switched off. I'm in the habit of clearing my search history which shouldn't be a problem. However, I've noticed that Sanctioned Suicide searches don't seem to get cleared but remain for an inordinate amount before they get cleared which shouldn't be the case at all. Anyone else notice anything suspicious?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: shadowchaser
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
And if it is? We're not exactly sitting here on our devices going "fucking kill yourself asshole you're useless and should be dead" it's like I've seen admin say many times. Legally were fine. Beside with how much noise ft26 is...... Trying to make it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

(btw ft26 that's what encouraging looks like. Not what we do, those kinds get kicked out lol)

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I don't doubt that SS has LE and prolifers watching but I don't think what you seeing are signs of their activity. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and Life_and_Death
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Could you give us some hard evidence/claims so we can verify?

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I strongly suspect that Sanctioned Suicide and its members are being monitored and spied upon by the authorities.
For what reason? What authorities in what country?

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I do think we are being watched by prolifers and maybe some authorities. I guess that's just how it does though, I feel like every part of the internet is watched/controlled

• Love
Reactions: ARW3N
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I don't doubt that SS has LE and prolifers watching but I don't think what you seeing are signs of their activity. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?
You can see for yourself that only stuff relating to Sanctioned Suicide doesn't fully clear. Neither can it be deleted which is also very odd. It's important to point out that this problem occurs only with the Sanctioned Suicide website and nothing else that I've been browsing.

Attachments

• 586DDEEF-4224-4D77-AFBB-C013E0F6BBCD.png
    586DDEEF-4224-4D77-AFBB-C013E0F6BBCD.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 33
  • 4D1B10B4-CE44-4E55-B1AD-5A5AF0A6B2CF.png
    4D1B10B4-CE44-4E55-B1AD-5A5AF0A6B2CF.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
You need to work on your OPSEC my friend. Secondly, who cares who's monitoring this site? Nothing illegal going on here. The whole internet is monitored and stored, FYI.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and HadEnough1974
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I mean, it's obvious that sites like this are constantly monitored by authorities of some kind, it's not as if this was a darkweb forum with invitation only rules, but even those get unwelcomed eyes always spying. That's just the way it goes with places that allow these kind of discussions.

However, I don't have reasons to believe that this is a honeypot, but it goes without saying, don't post personal information or stuff that could help to identify you, even if pro-life groups or law enforcement agencies weren't aware of this place, there are always people with ill intentions lurking around.

Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and L951788
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
You can see for yourself that only stuff relating to Sanctioned Suicide doesn't fully clear. Neither can it be deleted which is also very odd. It's important to point out that this problem occurs only with the Sanctioned Suicide website and nothing else that I've been browsing.
I have just cleared my browser history (all time) and nothing remains, so it looks like the problem is something in your setup.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and gtrfvr