Lycoreco

Lycoreco

Sep 21, 2023
So, I just wanted to ask a few questions involving suspension hanging. Is it something you can do with anything on hand like a neck tie? Or do you need a rope or something stronger. Also, I'm guessing it varies from person to person, but roughly how long (average time) does it take to pass out once started? Thanks

TrapForYou

TrapForYou

Jul 25, 2024
Whatever you're using has to be able to hold your entire weight for a while. I've seen people do it with scarfs and pieces of clothes but it depends, most people prefer ropes because they hold more weight. Unconsciousness usually comes after 10 or 15 seconds, for some it takes less and for some more (even then, we're talking about seconds of difference).

Reactions: Lycoreco
Lycoreco

Lycoreco

Sep 21, 2023
Whatever you're using has to be able to hold your entire weight for a while. I've seen people do it with scarfs and pieces of clothes but it depends, most people prefer ropes because they hold more weight. Unconsciousness usually comes after 10 or 15 seconds, for some it takes less and for some more (even then, we're talking about seconds of difference).
I see. I'll definitely look into getting something a bit thicker then. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210 and Worndown