Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
My car is a piece of junk now. My bank account soon to be empty. My car wasn't even insured. Unfortunately I survived, but at least I survived completely unharmed. Now my life will be even shittier than it already is.

Attachments

• 5E2C29A6-8FA1-469B-8346-D680645589A6.jpeg
    5E2C29A6-8FA1-469B-8346-D680645589A6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: alexK, lizinha, not4us and 2 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Daaamn,sorry about your car and your situation.What happened? Going to fast, or dozed off??

Reactions: Majin K.
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
OH shit, glad you got out of that with no injuries.

Reactions: Majin K. and mesohappy
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Fuck its awful and I feel you!! I've lost two cars (avoided claiming cases and never got a penny out of either) because I didn't want police getting involved. I reported both as accidents and they believed me despite the circumstances indicating otherwise (threw up vodka and pills everywhere) I felt like I lost my independence and also the financial aspect always hurts too.

Time has helped me cope with this better, you're unharmed and you could've been seriously injured and still not CTB. Surviving can be depressing but coming out of it as a vegetable would have been even more awful.

Reactions: Majin K., GinaIsReady and mesohappy
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Damn! Glad you're ok though. Fuck, the carless thing is a bitch.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I dozed off, which makes it embarrassing.
I know it must hurt to see your car wrecked,and no way to replace it.But like others have said at least you didn't get crippled and incur hospital bills,or hurt someone else,and get sued for their hospital bills.

Did you have to get it towed out of there? Police get involved?

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
I know it must hurt to see your car wrecked,and no way to replace it.But like others have said at least you didn't get crippled and incur hospital bills,or hurt someone else,and get sued for their hospital bills.

Did you have to get it towed out of there? Police get involved?
A crane needed to get it out. Police was involved and I would have been better off if I plain lied. Apparently not saying anything would have been better than the truth according to the police officer.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
A crane needed to get it out. Police was involved and I would have been better off if I plain lied. Apparently not saying anything would have been better than the truth according to the police officer.
The police aren't going to charge you with anything are they?

Damn,that bill for the crane is gonna hurt man..Sucks.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
The police aren't going to charge you with anything are they?

Damn,that bill for the crane is gonna hurt man..Sucks.
They are going to charge and fine me, because I admitted the truth instead of not saying anything. At least I have an insurance for legal disputes, so my lawyer will hopefully minimize the fine.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Uninsured motorist,or wreckless driving as well? Your insurance for legal disputes,is that one of those pre paid legal deals?Someone tried to sell me one the other day but I had doubts(sales dude seemed shady).Have you ever used yours for anything before this?

Think you can sell the car for salvageable parts,or totaled/sign it over to the wrecker?

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Uninsured motorist,or wreckless driving as well? Your insurance for legal disputes,is that one of those pre paid legal deals?Someone tried to sell me one the other day but I had doubts(sales dude seemed shady).Have you ever used yours for anything before this?

Think you can sell the car for salvageable parts,or totaled/sign it over to the wrecker?
Car is completely totaled. There are no salvageable parts.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and mesohappy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Wow what a nightmare. Lucky you weren't hurt. And now all the bills and insurance and police. Not your day. Really sorry.

• Aww..