drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
I've made some preparations for my ctb - setting things aside for my parents to give to my friends, finding a suitable tree in the woods, and beginning cleaning and writing my note. But with these things I've been having last minute thoughts like I can't do this to my family. I really am set on leaving, but I know I'll have to get pretty drunk to take the leap. I just feel so guilty at the thought of my parents learning where I've gone but I hope that they will be able to cope okay. Perhaps I'll wait another week. I've been planning on this for a while and I know I have all the time in the world but I'd like to go before my job takes too much time training me and wasting their resources. I know plenty of people can relate I just wanted to get my thoughts out.
I've attempted before so I hope that it's not the craziest shock to my parents. I just wish I could tell them to warn them somehow without being stopped.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002 and chuerdhmproton
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it certainly is like the survival instinct just exists to prolong suffering and keep one trapped here but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: Aim